Transferring in 'Communications' courses?? (1 Viewer)

[KatYu]

Hey, i'm just about finishing my exams and i'v come to the sad realisation (judging from my performance) that i willl nnott be getting the UAI i would of prefferred..

Anybody in the same boat?

I've just relooked and adjusted my preferences, and my uni of choice is definately UTS. And my course of choice is writing&cont.cult. .... buttt, considering that the UAI for that is 95ish (and will prolly be goin up w/ the rest coz of damn budget cuts) insteaD
>> i'm kinda hoping i'l be accepted for the 'Information Management' course from the same faculty (Communications) and I'll just try to transfer in from there. The UAIs substantially lower (& as a course its substantially more boring), but at least it a little more realistic.

Can anybody give me ideas about how hard/easy it is to transfer between courses in UTS? partcularly from this faculty?

I mean, is it like a realistic hope, or am i just kidding myself?

Fatty

Hey Katyu, I'm completely in the same boat xcept the course i wanna get into is like 98! Although i never expected 2 get that...i live in hope that no1 will wanna do the course & the cut off will drop lol!

Seriously tho, I would still keep it as top of ur preferences - it cant hurt, and u might b presently surprised!

Fatty

....And while this is completely off the subject, I just noticed ur quote and couldn't resist saying that matchbox Twenty r the greatest!

johnwoo

internal transfers are genrally easier, I know a few who have done so with merely a credit average. A distinction average is a safer bet ofcourse. Keep your high preferences just in case you get lucky. Fatboi is right, it won't hurt. Use your entire preference quota.

Ye go matchbox20!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)