transfers (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
agent_angel said:
you believe i should have consulted other sources. yet you have stated that a long list of others have posted similar questions. did you tell each of these ppl to go and ask someone else? i hate to tell you but during your career you will encounter circumstances where you will become more frustrated than when you had to read a BOS question that is similar to many that have been posted before. as a fellow health student i find your lack of paitence very worrying.
What does her signature say? She's treating everyone equally and is also providing a useful guide on how to perform independent research.
Her level of patience isn't worrying. What is disturbing is your tendency to take offence at such a small comment. Jess simply said that the information you’re asking for has been posted throughout the site on various occasions. Somehow I think you’re going to have worse insults in life, yet at this point you seem somewhat incapable to handle them.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
UGFighter said:
Craig,

stfu you pussy whipped bitch.
that's the best you can do these days? your losing your touch. oh hang on, you never really had anything to start of with anyway.
why don't you go hit on a girl that already has a boyfriend again :rolleyes:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
agent_angel said:
i apologise for not putting added information, such as my gender, in my profile. i didnt realise that it was a necessity. and no im not gender challenged but even those who are dont prefer to be refered to as 'it'. 'it' is rarely used in todays society as a reference to animals let alone human beings. i suggest that if you wish to embark on a profession such as occupational therapy (see, i do read threads) that you learn to be less blunt and not skip over information in a hasty attempt to give an opinion. if you had read my post properly u would have realised that i was talking about transfering from another undergraduate degree. i am not a school student. and what gives you the impression that i am '*that*' (ie. extremely) concerned about finding out. i never once in my postings criticised you for the fact that you gave me the incorrect information and i did in fact thank you when you gave a quick reply (as i did not expect one that fast). im not in a hurry to recieve this information. if i was i would contact more reliable sources such as the faculty itself. however the BOS community has a reputation for being helpful when giving other students advice and answers to particular issues. so i decided to post my question on this board based on that fact. you give me the impression, hipsta_jess, that my query was not appropriate to be posted. you believe i should have consulted other sources. yet you have stated that a long list of others have posted similar questions. did you tell each of these ppl to go and ask someone else? i hate to tell you but during your career you will encounter circumstances where you will become more frustrated than when you had to read a BOS question that is similar to many that have been posted before. as a fellow health student i find your lack of paitence very worrying.

(before I start, sorry to quote the whole thing guys im in a hurry)

@ agent_angel: GET OVER IT! and grow up! NOW! its an internet forum, how do you know that hipsta_jess is like that in real life. Before you start personally attacking someone, how bout taking the time to THANK her for BOTHERING to answer your dumbass question in the first place.... because if she hadn't you would have whinged that no-one answered your post! Get your head out of your bum and grow up!

@ hipsta_jess: I love you!
@ Craig: I love you too! For stating the obvious
@ nessie_lee: Brilliant Idea! absolutely brilliant! So brillant i felt the need to say it three times!
@UGFighter: Criag's right, you're getting soft, good call, but soft

@ me: Get off the net and do some uni work you dumbass! NOW!

taa taa
SJxx

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Guys, seriously, although I am probably a large part of the reason for this argument, think of all the energy you are expending fighting over cyberspace, and find some more constructive ways to channel your efforts. Its not worth this!

UGFighter

HSC
nessie_lee said:
ooohh nasty! i wouldn't take that Craig! Lol.
He wasn't going to say anything until you said that, he would have taken it like the little bitch he is.

Craig said:
that's the best you can do these days? your losing your touch. oh hang on, you never really had anything to start of with anyway.
why don't you go hit on a girl that already has a boyfriend again :rolleyes:
lol, what girl is this?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Guys, seriously, although I am probably a large part of the reason for this argument, think of all the energy you are expending fighting over cyberspace, and find some more constructive ways to channel your efforts. Its not worth this!
And what do you suggest I do instead?? Uni work?? as if!!!

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Lol, to bad you didn't.
I just talked to Sarah then and she assured me that nothing ever happened between you two. Denial hey? You really are sad. Perhaps you would like the convo to be posted up for everyone to see?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Well hello comrades!
It has been well over a year since i've been here and look what i've run into! I wish to remain silent on any further matters pertaining to myself.

UGFighter

HSC
Craig said:
Lol, to bad you didn't.
I just talked to Sarah then and she assured me that nothing ever happened between you two. Denial hey? You really are sad. Perhaps you would like the convo to be posted up for everyone to see?
It's pointless debating this because only her and I will know what really happened. Anyway, I don't like to kiss and tell - you heard the lady, it's probably something which is best not discussed on a public forum.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
UGFighter said:
It's pointless debating this because only her and I will know what really happened. Anyway, I don't like to kiss and tell - you heard the lady, it's probably something which is best not discussed on a public forum.
you don't like to kiss and tell??

check out the post a little earlier!

"Too bad I hooked up with her eh?"

(I'm too lazy to double quote)

UGFighter

HSC
Yeah, never said I wouldn't.. just that I didn't like to.

Craig talks to babyslug from what I know, so if he wants to come on here and talk shit or go off with something half-assed I'll happily state the truth. Then again, Craig could be just a pussy whipped bitch who'll believe anything babyslug tells him. Either way, it's not really my problem!

winicat

HSC
*sigh* nothing like jess and her cranky panties and starting arguments and *sigh* LOL

sorry to bump this, just lost my life 'cause it's holidays now :p ... sucks to be you guys with exams, suckers *done gloating about BFA*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)