Transition Tips from Year 10 - Year 11 (1 Viewer)

meaganxo

HSC
Hi!

It would be great if we could get some tips in regards to the transition into year 10 - year 11?
For example:
What are the best way's to manage your timetable?
How should you organize the workload?
What to expect?

It would be great if we could get some idea of the differences in year 10 and year 11,

Thanks!
x

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
year 11 is basically your trial year before year 12 kicks in so it's a good opportunity for you to start finding out what kind of study techniques works best for you and really just to see how everything is

there's no one magical way to succeed, it's up to the individual. what I would suggest is to start getting on top of your work early on, a lot will bludge because it supposedly counts for nothing (I was a notorious culprit too) but I can honestly say developing good study habits in year 11 will be invaluable when you reach year 12 and ready to tackle it on

you'll find the workload in year 11 is significantly more but nothing simple time management can't achieve, once again, I urge you to start tinkering with your study habits and see what works best for you

enoilgam

HSC
year 11 is basically your trial year before year 12 kicks in so it's a good opportunity for you to start finding out what kind of study techniques works best for you and really just to see how everything is

there's no one magical way to succeed, it's up to the individual. what I would suggest is to start getting on top of your work early on, a lot will bludge because it supposedly counts for nothing (I was a notorious culprit too) but I can honestly say developing good study habits in year 11 will be invaluable when you reach year 12 and ready to tackle it on

you'll find the workload in year 11 is significantly more but nothing simple time management can't achieve, once again, I urge you to start tinkering with your study habits and see what works best for you
This 110%. This is exactly what you should be doing in year 11. Some people bludge in year 11 because "it doesnt count", but it counts in more ways then you think. Just think about the moon landing - their were 10 preparation missions before Apollo 11 touched down on the moon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)