• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Translink App (1 Viewer)

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm new to commuting in a city. So I have been using the Translink app to plan my journey from home to uni vice versa. But because the app is slow to load and doesn't update change overs times and stop zones, I have been missing stop times/changeover, getting wrong bus and getting off at the wrong stop because of this. So is there a better way to plan my journey?

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm new to commuting in a city. So I have been using the Translink app to plan my journey from home to uni vice versa. But because the app is slow to load and doesn't update change overs times and stop zones, I have been missing stop times/changeover, getting wrong bus and getting off at the wrong stop because of this. So is there a better way to plan my journey?
Never even heard of translink lol. Use Tripview Lite or pay for the full version if you want to save trips

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
Never even heard of translink lol. Use Tripview Lite or pay for the full version if you want to save trips
I'm in Brisbane for uni. Translink is the Queensland public transport system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)