TRasfer from engineering (1 Viewer)

david555

HSC
Hi guys,

Im currently doing engineering right now @ Kingswood and recently ive been thinking alot about my course and if its really what i want. So now im thinking of transferring to a Business course, most preferrable accounting. Now ive failed one unit last semester which left me with a 3.8 GPA and i got 70.95UAI, so i was wondering how the transfer system currently works now. Like what GPA would i need to get in. Seeing as the last cut off for accounting was 64-65UAI, what are my chances?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol leaving engineering for business i would say is the biggest insult to the engineering community, business sucks, least engineering has a future, coz u can work in management positions easily with some experience, but moving from engineering to business is a big move buddy, id think twice before u consider it :)

Snooty

HSC
You'll get in easy if you apply via UAC. I concur that accounting is boring as fuck.

Blitz98

HSC
lol leaving engineering for business i would say is the biggest insult to the engineering community, business sucks, least engineering has a future, coz u can work in management positions easily with some experience, but moving from engineering to business is a big move buddy, id think twice before u consider it :)

LOL. Yeah business sucks man, there is no future at all in business. (I'm being sarcastic)

Blitz98

HSC

LOL. Yeah business sucks man, there is no future at all in business. (I'm being sarcastic). Business degree is like one of the best degrees you can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)