Trasnfered and finding it hard to make new friends (1 Viewer)

philly17

Yeah 201 seems ok so far... I'm focusing more on the last weeks the lead up to ww1 as I'm doing history teaching so thats what id actually teach. I'm not really reading the readings for tutes i usually get by crapping on about stuff. Hey are u blonde? I think i can guess who u are not to sound stalkerish....

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Generally, I've found its a bit difficult to make friends in classes unless you ignore the teacher(my classes are very participation based though), so I've found its usually easier to do it on the way out simply because heaps of people at MQ take the one bus route back to Epping and then there are only two train directions from Epping, so if you finish class at the same time you can just use the time to sit down and chat in an environ neutral for you both. (And unless they're with someone, odds are they'd rather you sit next to them then a random train weirdo) Done that 3 times so far :)

CieL

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
do you know dan, garry, sherman and stuff as well??
omg today I finally remembered who sherman is.. the asian with the cap and glasses.. simon's friend right?

edit: Simon sat next to me in stat today.. he's huge.. he took up half my table as well.. =[

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
nods, you've meet the sherminator :D
yeah, simon is HUGE!! his head hit the roof of my car :p
last week at uni before the holiday, everyone is gonna be at the chillout room on thur i bet!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im not :(

Gotta go to classes to submit stuff rofl

CieL

HSC
Is Philomena_86 called Mary?
The one who's a candidate of election?

philly17

And yes now 30 0000 ppl know my intials are pms before anyone clever states that!!! That jokes been around my whole life... lol

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
And yes now 30 0000 ppl know my intials are pms before anyone clever states that!!! That jokes been around my whole life... lol
Omg, it is! You shouldn't have pointed it out, PMS ;p

CieL

HSC
Oh shit aye! (Mary is middle name ><)

You look awfully familiar.. Might of seen you around..

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Philomena_86 said:
hahaaahhaahahah. oh you really shouldnt have pointed that out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)