Traumatic Masturbation Syndrome (1 Viewer)

sk1001

HSC
oh so this guy only cuMz everywhere when he rubs his dick on flat surface. srsly THATSFUCKED UP. aint no pussy gon be flat as a table.....

Emly

E.T
HSC
sk1001 said:
oh so this guy only cuMz everywhere when he rubs his dick on flat surface. srsly THATSFUCKED UP. aint no pussy gon be flat as a table.....
oh so you only speak like a fucktard?
'srsly THATSFUCKED UP'

sk1001

HSC
Emly said:
oh so you only speak like a fucktard?
'srsly THATSFUCKED UP'
this coming from someone who cant spell their own name....

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Okay, seriously, I’d be over the moon if one of my friends decided this…bed thing was his favorite way to masturbate. Surely this is more normal than getting off while watching a loop of your “favorite” snuff films?

Meldart05

HSC
UPDATE:
Well in the past month i've been working at improving my 'ways', but it seems like there's still an issue. I still can't orgasm by the 'normal' way and it's just starting to feel weirder and weirder and damn irritating.
I have contacted the doctor about this, and she simply shrugged this off as a 'growing up issue'.
whats more, my bed broke :(

HSC
Meldart05 said:
UPDATE:
Well in the past month i've been working at improving my 'ways', but it seems like there's still an issue. I still can't orgasm by the 'normal' way and it's just starting to feel weirder and weirder and damn irritating.
I have contacted the doctor about this, and she simply shrugged this off as a 'growing up issue'.
whats more, my bed broke :(
Just. Stop. Being. Such. A. Weird. Fuck.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Okay, seriously, I’d be over the moon if one of my friends decided this…bed thing was his favorite way to masturbate. Surely this is more normal than getting off while watching a loop of your “favorite” snuff films?
don talk too that guy, he beat his dick like its owe him money, he has the idea because hes gay

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Interesting thread. Did anyone end up finding out who it really is?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
JUST A THOUGHT

maybe because your been doing this for so long,(maybe often) your body is 'programmed' into orgasming only to this method.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
Meldart05 said:
Nah its just not the same against the hand, things are infact more cleaner as the seamen doesnt go anywhere but in your jocks.
I've found that the sensation is best whilst doing it in polyester pants/shorts.
Just thought I'd point that out. Quite amusing

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It always makes me confused how you idiots can be replying and sass mouthing posts made over a year ago to people who don't post on here anymore.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Providence. said:
don talk too that guy, he beat his dick like its owe him money, he has the idea because hes gay
cute that you bumped this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)