Travel: Airlines that you'd like to fly with (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
I flown with qantas and singapore airlines. Singapore airlines are mad :)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I've flown on
Qantas
Virgin
singapore
thai
PIA
KLM
cathay
british airways
malaysian

and maybe some other random ones...Singapore is the best by far, but thai and cathay are pretty good too, especially when it comes to service.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I've been on Qantas, BA, Cathay Pacific, Air Pacific and JAL. BA had the best food imo but had a bad experience with them cos there was a couple of minutes of bad turbulence which was scary. I reckon the airlines discriminate so bad when recruiting flight attendants, they only pick the really good looking ones. I heard of a girl who had just finished school and was drop dead gorgeous and was employed by Qantas straight away and she didn't even have any qualifications or anything.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I'm flying Singapore, Lufthansa, Bmi and United Airlines at the end of the year. I'm pretty stoked to be flying Singapore since the entertainment on the flight looks pretty top class.

I've flown with Qantas, Philippine Airlines and Ansett before. I recall the seats in Qantas being really uncomfortable, but that's economy class for you.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Ive been on:
Singapore
Cathay Pacific
Qantas
Some shithouse China airline
^^ it was delayed for 4 hours both ways.. sooo shit never booking with them again

Singapore was good cos they had ice cream!!! :D:D

afta???

HSC
cathay pacific is the absolute best!!! so good that i'm planning to work there after uni!!!

I've still gotta try Singapore Airlines and the legendary Emirates which was rated as the best for the past few years...(they got a separate room on the plane for each first class passenger!!!)

i've also been on:
british airways
air canada
air new zealand
air china (really shit)
ansett
qantas
virgin

qantas used to be ok but now they've cut funding for everything which is basically downgrading their service overall :vcross: i read in the news some time ago that they don't cater enogh meals so sum passengers r left starving n served with just peanuts for the whole flight

capsicum

HSC
i've never been on a plane, ever! the farest ive been (from sydney) is Dubbo!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
afta??? said:
cathay pacific is the absolute best!!! so good that i'm planning to work there after uni!!!
Me too ;) It's my most wanted to work for company- not to mention cheeaaappp airtickets!

bex

HSC
i forgot to add bangkok airlines.. even though it was small, the staff are friendly and happy, the food is pretty good- they serves us chocolate sundaes! they also have awesome terminals with free internet access and videos as well as free juice and food.. id definately fly with them again

Callistogenic

HSC
I've flown with JAL, American Airlines, Qantas and Ansett, doing the long-haul with JAL, from Sydney to Narita, then a night stopover and onto Florida. The service was excellent, and its amazing to think those stewardess' can be that tiny! You'd also begin to wonder whether as part of their working-package they were entitled to free plastic surgery, because they smile so much. :p
AA... Well... Considering I was recovering from a slightly-induced case of Jet lag, I didn't notice too much.
Qantas was okay. It was only a short (relatively) flight to Queensland.
Ansett has been the best experience for domestic, and would fly with them again, if only they were still running. My great uncle would be spinning in his grave if he knew just what happened. (Family relations with a few of the original founders, nothing too special. :p)

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
ive travelled on ...

Singapore Airlines ... <--- da bomb ... :D
Thai Airways
Malaysian Airways
United Airways
Qantas
Air New Zealand
British Airways
Virgin Blue
Virgin Atlantic
America West ... <--- this one is really crap

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Ive flown:

Qantas
Ansett - As alright when it was around
Air New Zeland
Argentinian Airlines (i cant remember its exact name)
United Airlines
American Airlines
Colombian Airlines
Singapore Airlines
British Airways
American Eagle
Luftansa
Air Peru

Singapore was easily the best airline i have ever been on. The service was great, the seats were much more comfy than any of the others. And i must agree, the attendents were hot. It must be a requirement to be hot to be hired by Singapore Airlines.
The shitest ones were the interstate travel in the USA. American Eagle was just atrocious, seats were crap and the attendents were really bad. They acted like they didnt want to do the job.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
I already dislike Jetstar, and i haven't even flown with them yet. Perhaps because they've appeared grossly incompetent lately. Nevertheless, I hope the company still exists at the end of the year, 'coz don't want to miss out on our tassie trip! :)

morphine

All american airlines are just bad.

Singapore and British are my favourite.

Mumma

HSC
Emirates is seriously the best. It is such an excellent airline.

jeff0511

HSC
Airlines

I have flown with

Qantas
Ansett
United
Air Canada
Air China
And some other china ones like southwest or something like that

Qantas was great now they have the tvs on the back of the chairs and the service was great!

Ansett was great as well

United was terrible! Never fly with them!

and the chinese ones are cheap but i guess i now know why (they are bad as well)

mishka

HSC
N/A
chookyn said:
I already dislike Jetstar, and i haven't even flown with them yet. Perhaps because they've appeared grossly incompetent lately. Nevertheless, I hope the company still exists at the end of the year, 'coz don't want to miss out on our tassie trip! :)
i went Jetstar just last week from sydney to coolangatta. if you're over 170cm go for the emergency exit doors over the wings - HEAPS more room. i'm 177cm and couldn't sit facing straight - they cram in those seats!!!!! also, i didn't like the scramble for seating. however, they were pretty on time, only last monday cos of the weather in sydney, most of the planes were running 20 mins late. i really don't have a problem paying an extra $20 or so to go Qantas or Virgin Blue if it means my knees will be accommodated!!!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)