Travelling, wat do u reckon? (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Az-jay said:
i'm only 17, i don't turn 18 till next march. so whilst i'm over there i'd be doing similiar work to here which is working at Macca's. i've been to europe a few times so i know what to expect. i'm worrying mainly about the financial side of it and also living with a virtual stranger, with my friends half way across the world, other than that i think i want to go?

i dunno, it's too much just now to think about, but i need to decide soon to book my flight, if i go. argh, why can't it be simple?
dude, are u a crew chief? i work at macas and my mate was told he would get manager by dec and its may now n hes just a shiftie. if ur not even a chief u dont stand a chance gettin that manager job. maccas management takes a huge course to get thru. my travel idea is even stronger now i saw u say ur a maccas person. u hav to b 18 b4 u can officially start the mngr course at maccas, so u would hav from november 05 to march06 b4 u could START ur management course.

other coorporations the mngr deal may not b there after a yr, at maccas the deal is always open. so do urself a favour and dont let maccas stop u from a trip to london. and if u really wana work still, get a transfer to a store in london. that way, u coud potentially still train 2 get mngr without giving up ur travels.

Az-jay

HSC
nah i'm only a crew trainer though they're desparate and a few of my managers have offered me there full support.
i've actually got my first weekend off in almost a year cause i got into a huge fight with one of my managers and they took my shifts off me. after last weekend's stunt, i've decided...

i'm going to travel! as you've all said why not!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
good on you! you'll have an absolutely great time!! start getting excited, you can get promoted another time

doe

HSC
N/A
my study habits improved infinately after i went travelling for a year.

have fun travelling!

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i'd definately go. sounds like a great opportunity to discover the world while you don't have any responsibilites preventing you from going. which one do you think you'll regret more...not going overseas ? or not taking a management position ?

HSC
N/A
i think u should travel u might not get the chance again plus uni will still be here when u get back

niteshade1312

HSC
i would definately travel, but thats me. I love travelling and especially in London, you will essentially be close to everything..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)