Treatment of POWs (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
Did anybody see the pictures on channel 7 news showing the treatment of prisoners by the troops from USA?
Well i saw them and i can say that they were not only humiliating and degrading they were also a violation of human right...something that American apparently strive to enforce....
They had photos of the prisoners with electrical cables that were draped across their body...and prob one slight movement would cause eletrocution....

I know that American soldiers have also suffered, maybe even to a greater extent... but are they going to stoop to such lows?
What do you think?

Last edited:

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I saw it on ABC.
Humanity is fucked, what more can you say.
P.S. I don't think that the American soldiers have suffered to a greater extent

teh winnar!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!
Originally posted by astro
They had photos of the prisoners with electrical cables that were draped across their body...and prob one slight movement would cause eletrocution....
AMERICAN TROOPS HAVE NO FOLLOWING THROUGH

EVEN TOMAS EDISON COULD ELECTROCUTE AN ELEPHANT AND THATS MUCH BIGGER THAN AN IRAQUI

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
man that was really disgusting. Like come on, the POW's at least deserve some human rights. Even if they are flithy scum.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
yes.. imagine defending yourself against an invading army

scum of the earth

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Yeah, we'll the US has the superiority mentality that they are untouchable. They suppsoe they can do what they want without repercussions and then point the finger at the enemy and say they did it first.
Besides, the yanks won't ratify any UN treaties stopping the whole situation

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
If you read enough then your find out that Americans do that all the time, they laugh at human rights and would exploit anyone infavor of profits!! They think they are above everyone else with their big guns and their wealth ;) Any they are!! Cause the rest of the world are too weak to do anything about it!!

Hahaha, If you actually travel around the world , your really see how much Anti- American sentiments there really is !!

Australia is a ally of America and theres already anti - American sentiment here so one could only imagein whats its like around the rest of the world!!

But dont you worry to much!! Every great power would one day fall on their own sword and for the US its their greed!!

astro

HSC
Originally posted by George W. Bush
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ELECTRICITY
CLAP YOUR HANDS
[/tehwinnar]

okay maybe the slight move and then electrocuted thing was a little exaggerated but the humiliation and violation of human rights is still there....

And i don't do science so i wouldn't know nething about electricity

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Look what they did to the Us soldiers a while back, how they burned them and hanged them, well something along those lines..
It's time for the USA to get back at the enemy..

astro

HSC
even though it would be good at time...today's society is not supposed to be based around an eye for an eye....
Not only that....its mostly the winners who write and report the history and news.....so that means the world does not see the horror Americans inflict upon the Iraqi people - civilians included.....I'm not saying that American troops haven't been brutalised.....Iraqi prob see it as getting rid of the invaders that have killed thier families.....

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
Look what they did to the Us soldiers a while back, how they burned them and hanged them, well something along those lines..
It's time for the USA to get back at the enemy..
errr are u being sarcastic?

Many of the pictures show American troops looking on in apparent approval.

From Article
The Army announced last month that 17 soldiers had been suspended over the allegations of abuse of prisoners.

The group includes a brigadier general.

CBS says the pictures it obtained show a wide range of abuses, including:

Prisoners with wires attached to their genitals

A dog attacking a prisoner

Prisoners being forced to simulate having sex with each other

A detainee with an abusive word written on his body.
From Article

come on.. a freakin general!!!! , what the fuck , its bloody outrageous , if anything teh soldiers should show that they are better than those people that burned the American Soldiers

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lengstar are u sticking up for the iraqui's?

lengstar

HSC
is there a problem if i did?
i really don't give a shit
i'm on neither

lengstar

HSC
i repeat again
fuck the yanks
i find it incredibly hilarious so many are being barbequed every week when the war was apparently 'over'

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Komaticom
Man, the prisoners probably have vital intel that will might save the lives of countless civilians and Coaltion troops, because they're Taliban scum. Preventing terrorist acts is more than worth treating prisoners like shit.
i cant even begin to point out the stupidity of what you just said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)