Trends of NHPA's & Health Care (Merged) (1 Viewer)

kat17

HSC
alternative health care

I can't seem to find any information on the syllubus question- How do you know who to believe and what do you need to help you make informed decisions about alternative health care? has any1 got any info please?

kat17

HSC
access to health care

I need a lil help plz im really struggling wif this part!!
how equitable is the access to health care and support for all sections of the community?
How much responsibility should the community assume for individual health problems.

mcbec

HSC
Well i thought i'd post coz im revising Core 1 at the mo and just read over that part... Our teacher set us a homework question ages ago when we were doing that part for Core 1. It said something like:

Who is responsible for health care, and how much responsibility should the community assume for individual health care?
My response said:

Health care is the responsibility of various different sectors at different levels, including commonwealth, state, local, public and private sectors. Each of these help fund, & provide for, health services and ultimate health care in Australia. -- then i wrote examples for each.
While the govt. and each individual assume a great level of responsibility for individual health care, the community should also assume a high level of responsibility. The community provides the facilities, resources, info, promotion and encouragement that individuals need to better their own health. -- then i wrote different examples for community responsibility.

anyway i hope that helped. good luck with it!!

kat17

HSC
trends of major causes of illness and death

i have another question- im going through my notes finding the lacking bits and fixing them up.
What are the trends (mortality and morbidity) for each of the Health Priority Areas??
Thanks for every1s help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)