Trial Advice (1 Viewer)

hApPy1

HSC
Ancient history exam...tomorrow....previous time studied= 0%....freaking out factor= 100%

Its all on my desk- the notes- the essays (not quite) but its all there! how do i study!? I am among those who come first but i see it going down from here! 9 hours to study Ancient history from top to bottom...any suggestions how i go about it? What works best for ppl during a "cramming session"? ...Its never happened b4 :(....but here i am! any advice would be immenseley appreciated-thanx ppl

hApPy1

HSC
please excuse the whingy tone :p but majors are getting to my brain as mother says!

any advice would be cherished!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
if your doing egpytian historical periods
such as nke to death of thutmose 4 or nke from amenhotep 3 - rameses 3
face it that there is to much info, and you are NOT going to be able to learn it all in that time. I would write 4 practice essays learn them, pray and crosss your fingers, surely you will be able to answer part of a quesino

hopey989

HSC
Yeah, u'll struggle, but it's not that hard, i did it for my ancient exam last week.

Basically, get the syllabus(s) from board of studies, (if you can't find em, ill email em to ya just ask) and go off them they're only about a page or so long, and then do a practice essay or two, an u'll be fine, jus dont get distracted by the pretty lights outside! lol

mel_bennett

HSC
so wat hatshepsut questions did they give in the cssa trials??? i dropped out 4 months ago but still curious at wat they got????

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
The same thing happened- :( to me- the only thing you could do is to have a read through summaries of the topics (if uve got them macq summary sheets are v.gud) as well as having a good look at some relevant sources. Unless ur a fast reader and have an excellent memory theres no way u can cram through the tonne of notes you've got-you'll have to rely much on general knowledge. As hopey said attempt to cover all dot points even if ur stretched for time.

Good Luck :)
Hope all goes well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)