trial comparison (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
it wasnt 82.5 tina, it was 81.5 - and who r u 2 call me an uber nerd? u beat me in da test! so what does that make u - the alpha uber nerd? yeah, think about it. neway, 81.5 is a terrible mark - i usually do so much beta than that, im so disappointed with it! especially the damn roman essay. oh, im so having words 2 harpy about that!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
My point exactly! 86 for ancient happens to be my best raw mark. From this you can easily deduce that i suck in all other subjects. You on the other hand are going "ooh ooh! It's one of my worst marks! Oh woe as me!" *faints*

I rest my case.

[you rest you're case?]

Oh i'm sorry, case closed.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
one, i did not faint!!! am very pissed off with harpy queen now. and it IS one of my worst marks (actually, i think it is my ABSOLUTE worst mark) so i really dont see why i shouldnt be upset bout that!
and, on a side issue, never would i say 'Oh woe is me' - thats so, so, damsel-in-distress! ok, well i'll be honest, if some cute guy was 2 see me in my distress and offer 2 get a perfect score on my HSC exam for me...then yeah, i guess id act all damsel-ish!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
You came third in ancient methinks. Ask harpy.

(third in the class and it's her "ABSOLUTE worst mark".....)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
yeah, but theres only, what, like 14 of us. put it in some perspective.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! TINA! TAKE THAT QUOTE FROM ME OUT OF YOUR SIG NOW!!!!! DO IT!
*sobs helplessly*
my reputation is shattered. dont u dare post in the maths forum with that sig u evil baby killer!
and i dont wanna ask harpy. i hate her. im going to study now for ancient (yes, i wasnt going to, *shock horror gasp*) just to spite her.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina...*taps foot*...i really think there should be some action happening on the 'changing the highly disturbing signature' front. is lies! all evil evil lies! oooh, you are SO lucky that they disabled neg repping.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Meh i've already had enough neg reps against me. People think i spam! ME! Honestly if someone posts a question which i can answer, i'll be more than happy to help. But the fact is me stooopid and hence must turn to spamming.

I'm still annoyed at the horrible essay questions harpy gave us. All the questions i can do for both rome and egypt are in the SAME SECTION!! The other section contains stupid Octavian questions and viziers. Very annoyed! Blaming harpy!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Honestly if someone posts a question which i can answer, i'll be more than happy to help
*conversationally* so, how then, if you only post when you can offer an answer to a question, did you get 189 posts? oh, thats right...188 are spam. be gone with you! (at least until you change that damn sig!)
tina_goes_doo said:
But the fact is me stoopid and hence must turn to spamming
couldnt agree more.
ooh, im in such a bad mood with u!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
I'm glad the neg reputation points are gone. I would feel moonie's wrath!
*evil glare* damn straight tina!
oooh, who decided to disable neg reps - who?!!!! agh.
never mind - i shall just have 2 hunt u down and take my revenge in a more normal way...*gets out trusty axe*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)