Trial Discussion Thread. (5 Viewers)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I have not played Chess in so long... I used to be the top ranked player in my primary school
I state ranked (Nah just a suburb) in NZ
Sadly haven't played competitively in like 2-3 years

Candidate

HSC
Got results back today– came first in everything, but my marks (and the cohorts) were lower than expected );

I did section 1 of the independent Legal trial in class today, and it was incredibly easier than the CSSA trial. Got 19/20 for multiple choice and 14/15 for human rights in the Independent :/

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I have not played Chess in so long... I used to be the top ranked player in my primary school
1v1 me.

I state ranked (Nah just a suburb) in NZ
Sadly haven't played competitively in like 2-3 years
My friend is top 3 in the state for his age. You know how its pretty much near impossible to beat computers on the hardest difficulty, this guy can.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I saw this before, it's so horrible. I have read blogs about similar things happening to interns at IB's, but always thought they were myths...
My mum said that I could do well in Law... reading John Grisham novels and stuff likes this turns me off it

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I saw this before, it's so horrible. I have read blogs about similar things happening to interns at IB's, but always thought they were myths...
Even first year uni students doing cadetships tend to run into ridiculous hours (albeit nothing like that level of crazy).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)