Trial Exam - Independent Paper (1 Viewer)

Nelly

For those who are doing the Independent trial exam for English, I was just wondering when you are doing it. Thank You

did your teach tell you that you're doing the independent one? I can't help you cos my techer is settin g his own.Btw do you do physics, cos my physics techer sez we're doing the cssa physics trial around wk 4 august 18 or there abouts, and i'll be quite glad to pass my trials onto an administrator.

Nelly

CSSA and Catholic are the same paper.

If I could get a hold of some of the Module questions for English, that would be bloody awesome. Thanks

Dario

HSC
Independent and CSSA are NOT the same paper, although they like the only 2 places teachers get exams from. I am pretty sure that Smith's Hill High (I also go there) writes their own paper. I remember Mr Carter saying something like how they wrote a good question in last year's Trial for Blade Runner / BNW and that it ended up similar to the HSC question. So, therefore, our school writes their own English paper. Finally, a subject that can write their own exam.

Morgues

Well English papers are fairly easy to write I think
Isnt everyone doing the english exam on monday and wednesday?

Nelly

No we are not. We have Change on Monday, then the modules the monday after.

If you take a look at last years trial paper for English at SHHS, then you will see that it is exactly the same as the Independent paper!!!

Dario

HSC
Oh, true.

I keep thinking of the real HSC and get it mixed up with the Trial HSC timetable.

Really ! Our school buys it for English as well ? That's poor, how hard can it be to write an English paper ?

There is no Independent paper on this site (for English). How do you know what last year's Independent trial was ?

Nelly

I got the independent English exam for the Bored of Studies main site, and last years trial from a friend.

The independent and the Catholic are different papers. :p

cupid^^

HSC
i reli want the independent paper

Last edited:

sandystephens66

HSC
hello, but by any chnace would anyone have the independent trial papers? if so, can someone post it up THANKS^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)