Trial Examinations (1 Viewer)

teegsb

HSC
May I ask what everyone found in their exam? Trying to find a general idea of what it is. Eg. multiple choice, short answer questions, essays etc.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
teegsb said:
May I ask what everyone found in their exam? Trying to find a general idea of what it is. Eg. multiple choice, short answer questions, essays etc.
Umm...in what sense?

Are you talking structure?
If so, it is what is set for the HSC so I suggest you look at the sample paper or the syllabus.

If you are sniffing around for what was in the CCC Trial, thats a no-no as I wont have this forum used for cheating (even if the security period is over......)

Please clarify your intentions

teegsb

HSC
I meant the structure of it. I know that there are m/c about Aus Post 1945, and a short answer but I wasn't quite sure how many essays and how many structured responses coz I found in mine there was one structured response and one extended and I thought there would be more... Guess not.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
teegsb said:
I meant the structure of it. I know that there are m/c about Aus Post 1945, and a short answer but I wasn't quite sure how many essays and how many structured responses coz I found in mine there was one structured response and one extended and I thought there would be more... Guess not.
Thats the structure for one unit as per the Board specifications

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)