Trial HSC Examinations (1 Viewer)

Yup-tamoi

HSC
Yeahh we have our trials this term.. which is quite lame coz our school is trying a new way of everythinggg this year.. and the teachers voted on it whether we should have our trials this term or next.
FAHHH im gonna kill this trial! i have all my exams in one week and my last on the following monday. EVEN my hsc is more spread out than this ..
But in a way its alright coz we'll get it over and done with and the only we will
have to focus on is studying towards our hsc . But on the other hand, we dont get as much time to study which sucks.. but majority of other schools have theirs next term aye..
Whens your trials?

wendym

HSC
Re: We have our trials this upcoming monday!

Yeah, my trials are in Term 3, week 3 -
August 4- 22

HSC

ours are term 3 week 5... august 18-22

jessyy

HSC

my trials start tomoz, and iv totally forgotten everything on my support material and skrzynecki

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC

Grah! Tomorrow as well.

So frustrating, could've had another 4 weeks to study. Basically worth 20% of whole HSC.

cathyjun28

HSC

I just had my english paper 1 trial today. It was crap. I didn't even get enough time to finish my journey essay. What a bad start for my trial...:(

jessyy

HSC

yeah i had paper 1 today too. i have art and paper 2 tomorrow! i honestly didnt find this trial hard at all, although my results may say something different.

HSC

yep today I had AOS exam... it was okay coz I did 4 days worth of study for it.. now I have a day off and then 4 exams over 3 days... and they are the many notes subjects...

BackCountrySnow

HSC

i have my trials earlynext term...

sasa-o8

HSC

Ugh, didn't have time to finish my creative. Not to mention I made it up on the spot with the 20mins I had remaining....fuck.

Yup-tamoi

HSC

WHAT A KILLERRR! time went by so quick in the exam? or was it just me? lol
WELLPS i had paper 1 today and cafs which was alright? well... lets see how i go ayyye . Cafs went by slow though so i kind of took my time throughout the exam lol i had a remaining of 15minutes...
TOMORROW = Paper 2 AND HOMETIME AT 10:30 about ... YAY but in a way not so cool cozzz i have to study for legal the next day ... killer killlerrrrrr .. that song . .. theres so much for legallllllllllllllllll

Yup-tamoi

HSC

oh btw, i didnt know that there was other schools starting early in their trials as well. i thought it was only my school i guess i was wrong. haha
WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU FELLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY HAVING THEIR TRIALSSS!!!
STRESS LESS EAT MORE SLEEP MORE! :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC

Mines were today, comprehension sucks

morganjane

HSC

I have two trials this term, french written and french speaking and then they all kick off next term week three. but the sooner they're over the sooner we can hoon towards the hsc with revision.

Good Luck

God Bless

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC

I've got the HSC Catholic trial timetable, I have 2 days where I have 2 exams, and I'm supposed to do two at once (whice I'll obviously have to do later, lol).
Pretty fucking gay, actually.
Not enough time to study. Yuuuuucky!

sasa-o8

HSC

Yup-tamoi said:
oh btw, i didnt know that there was other schools starting early in their trials as well. i thought it was only my school i guess i was wrong. haha
WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU FELLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE CURRENTLY HAVING THEIR TRIALSSS!!!
STRESS LESS EAT MORE SLEEP MORE! :)
Good luck to you too. I thought only my school was crazy. I've been chucking all nighters as a result of studying at the VERY last minute. Sooo bad...

iirwin

HSC
trials

anyone started preping for the trials. mine are in week 6 next term. my sympathies go out to everyone that are having them now.

done anyhting.. i just started writing study notes... aim to have em completed by end of first week of holidays... then aim to blow my mind studying for the other 7 weeks

any study note writing tips? anti procrastination tips? lol

:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Re: trials

I have nothing useful to offer, sorry! I'm possibly the worst procrastinator ever.
I have my trials week 3. -vomit-
My notes aren't even finished yet. Nowhere near, actually. But that sounds like a decent plan to me? =) 7 weeks of note studying and whatnot seems like a good amount of time- I wish I had of left myself that much!
Good luck! And I'm sure you'll be fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)