Trial/HSC Mark? (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
Just wondering how you compared in your trial to how you went in HSC (this is for people that have already completed it)?
Ie. This chick from my school last year got 45% in her CSSA trial which I think is pretty poor, but she and ended up with 91 for her HSC mark which i'd be happy with....
(Please say what trial you did too)

richz

she must have worked pretty hard after the trial period then. Because i found that the 04 cssa trial was easy compared to 98,99 and 03

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Trev said:
Just wondering how you compared in your trial to how you went in HSC (this is for people that have already completed it)?
Ie. This chick from my school last year got 45% in her CSSA trial which I think is pretty poor, but she and ended up with 91 for her HSC mark which i'd be happy with....
(Please say what trial you did too)
3u 98% / 96 aligned
4u 70% / 93 aligned

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
ummm my sister got:

3u: 85% in her trials .. 97 for HSC (she knew for sure that she got everything right except for the last binomial Question where she had no idea)
4u: 65% in trials ... 93 for HSC (after coming out of the exam she said she totally ruined it and that she had no idea in conics)

shafqat

HSC
N/A
No, far from it. You'll find >15 people will have gotten 100 aligned.

justchillin

HSC
So they measure the top of the state on raw marks in the actual exam and how well your school goes comparitively to everyone else???

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
shafqat said:
No, far from it. You'll find >15 people will have gotten 100 aligned.
That seems pretty damn close to me... well done!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Getting close to 100% in 3u is more a matter of not fucking up than intelligence.

shafqat

HSC
N/A
True. That's why my assessment results for 3u were comparatively poor; I kept on screwing up in early questions.

wanton-wonton

HSC
shafqat said:
True. That's why my assessment results for 3u were comparatively poor; I kept on screwing up in early questions.
Sure, sure. You keep telling yourself that.

shafqat

HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
Sure, sure. You keep telling yourself that.
Ha. It's true though. In 3u trials I lost a few marks for Newton's method, and some other things in questions 4 and 5. In 4u trials I got 13 for q8, but lost marks in 1,2 and 3 for stuff like integration. In 4u hsc I reckon I lost most marks in the probability question, which was in 4 i think. Anyway, you'll find bleeding marks in earlier questions is very common. It's something you can try to fix by practice, but it's not always possible.

wanton-wonton

HSC
shafqat said:
Ha. It's true though. In 3u trials I lost a few marks for Newton's method, and some other things in questions 4 and 5. In 4u trials I got 13 for q8, but lost marks in 1,2 and 3 for stuff like integration. In 4u hsc I reckon I lost most marks in the probability question, which was in 4 i think. Anyway, you'll find bleeding marks in earlier questions is very common. It's something you can try to fix by practice, but it's not always possible.
I was just being an ass. I know exactly what you mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)