Trial HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

little_miss47

HSC
Ok, so the HSC timetable has been released, but does anyone know when the Trials timetable comes out? It may seem like a silly question, and if it HAS been released, could someone please post a link.

Thanks.

little_miss47

HSC
Thankyou so much for clearing that up. I'll have to try and find out soon then.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
but to give ya some general idea, most schools have their trials during Term 3. I know many schools will start first day back. My school however will start in Week 5 of Term 3.... so yeh it varies a great deal.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I got my trial timetable weeks ago. Before the school holidays and half yearly exams.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Wow - thats pretty interesting. When exactly is are your trials though? Term 3? or end of this term perhaps? Every school differs heaps.

I only know the dates of my trials, no idea of the exact timetable though. They usually only tell us about 2 weeks beforehand. :(

s2indie

HSC
I got my trial exam timetable just this week, it starts on the 31st of July.
4 exams in the first three days for me.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
i know that they are in weeks 3 & 4 term 3...but we prob wont get the timetable until week 1 term 3

Sarahhh

HSC
my physics trial is worth 40% is this the same for everybody

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sarahhh said:
my physics trial is worth 40% is this the same for everybody
Assessment weightings are up to your school.

( Trials are just like any other internal assessment. )

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I thought that most schools will start their HSC trials around the same time, considering most sit the independent or catholic paper? Thus don't they have to follow a specific timetable that corresponds with all the schools sitting those papers?

I remember what happened last year when Cheltenham started one week earlier - many schools around the area having to resit the english paper again.

Most of my trials weightings are worth 30% except modern history and religion.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
s2indie said:
I got my trial exam timetable just this week, it starts on the 31st of July.
4 exams in the first three days for me.
I was going to say July was early but its the last day of July and mine start sometime in August so it isn't, bad luck about 4 exams in the first three days but at least you get almost half done quickly.

Most of the trials are worth between 30% - 40% but then again that depends on the school, at my school the English trial is worth 0% as the assessment mark is based on essays and assignments and not the half yearly and trail, for english anyway.

As I mentioned my trials are around August and I dont expect a trial timetable until two weeks before the exams although hopefully it is earlier...

silence...

I'm voting for Dukakis.
HSC
I couldnt get my school to confirm trials dates but they did tell me that they are before Splendour. They made the mistake of clashing with it one year...

passion89

HSC
Our trials are in term 3 week 5 & 6. It seems to be later than most. But I'm not complaining - still a great deal of work to be done!

P

pLuvia

By the way who is doing the CSSA trials? I know we're doing our own written ones

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think we're sitting the CSSA trials, got a pretty good timetable for that as well. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)