Trial Marks for SDD (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
mmm... I just found out my marks... and what paper i did... even though we dont go to a catholic we still did CSSA trial... it was the doctor surgey and basketball coach scenario one...

i got...

66%... cry... meh i dont think my ranks affected cause everyone didnt do to well

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
So thats the CSSA paper. Where are you ranked in your class, and how well do you do in school exams for SDD?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
umm my rank is like round 7th out of 31... however should change after trial... prob to 7-10th...

i normally get round 75-80% for tests

For major i got 97% and other programming task 93%

But i reckon if i cant get over 80% at trial... i have slim hopes of getting band 5...

EDIT: Actually school does quite well... 2 band 6's last year... similar result last year for trial... most people got 60% however they ended up middle to high band 5's... thats encouraging

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
bombed out!!!
57%

havent got the paper back, so hopefully i'll scab some marks.
Yeah gay CSSA paper... what was the highest mark Rahul in your class?

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
the average in the form was 50 % in our year, about 55 people doing it.

I ranked 7th and got 66 % (also got the same mark in my semester lol). The top 2 marks (these 2 are freaks) where 78 %. I agree this paper was bullcrap.

Dont worry .. only your rank matters, i was lucky i got 7th because i thought i really bombed out .. but i'm fairly happy with 7th.

Got 88% for my major, everything was perfect but i got marked down heaps for copyright and originality, did who wants to be a millionaire :( Fuckin copyright bullshit <-- Rank 5th

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yeah highest in our contigent was 81%...

gay gay SDD!!!! I really have to study fats for HSC

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Hmm, we didn't get any band 6's last year, but this year I think we will get 2, me and another guy :p.

Hmmm, I did the cssa trial not for school trial but as a practice paper and got 82%, lost 5 marks in the multiple choice grrrr.

Fuck, our teacher is marking hard for the major project, so far out of 5 ppl, all failed it :( but assuming they are the bottom of the pile, it's 'ok' since the top half is like 30% clear of the next group :D

lbft

Geek
HSC
Originally posted by cyrax83
The top 2 marks (these 2 are freaks) where 78 %. I agree this paper was bullcrap.
I am not a freak :( But yes, the paper was too much like a bloody business exam or something!

Kn1ght_M4r3

FUuuuuuuuuuDGe

i got 78% dam it. I was really aiming for a 80% at least for the trials, well i knew i prolly wouldn't of gotten it when i walked out
:( But man teacher tells me i got first, fully got my hopes up only to find out he didn't calculate my friends 3marks so my friend beat me by 2 marks =0(

anD the thing was i missed out the draw the array of records thingy, LIke i don't know why i didn't do that question. I think i missed it on accident :axedeath: If i did that question i would of beaten my friend since i knew how to do it. I'm really shittin myself over that.

Pissed oFF! *arrggh*
Sorry bout the anger i just had a crappy day after that. arggh

Winston

HSC
i got 66%

yay i gots highest for the whole yr which is 8 ppl doing it lol
;-)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
sounds like a hard test do u think ne1 in the state got 90% + ?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I got mine back today, I was really happy with 89%. I came second, first place got 94%.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
BTW did anyone do any stoopid mistakes like leave a question out? i know i did and it cost me 1st place. heehhe
Anyone else got stupid mistakes eheheh?
Well, I stupidly forgot to study ANYTHING about the fetch-execution cycle, and so when asked what the program counter did, I replied with something about it counting the number of programs currently being held in RAM. Hehe, 0/2 for that question! :p

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by honky tonk
Well, I stupidly forgot to study ANYTHING about the fetch-execution cycle, and so when asked what the program counter did, I replied with something about it counting the number of programs currently being held in RAM. Hehe, 0/2 for that question! :p
Was this the cssa trial?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)