Trial!!! marks HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

backfire

HSC
HEy.
i just wanted to know, if in the trial i received 82%(2nd) in chem 82%(1st) maths and 91%(1st). Would this raw mark b scaled?? b4 sent to the board of studies??
Anyone there who receive a UAI of 90 above?? what were ur trial marks??
thanks

shamila

HSC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey guys, sorry im new to this and i dont post often and cant open a thread to my question that i want to ask about the total mrks and wht sort off uai i have by my marks.

anways i am wanting to go to uni with my dream course which is 83.88-- sciences lol, but my marks are as followed and is scared by my trail marks and overall.
so want i want is can someone give me advice on wht i can do or its going good.
another problem is that my marks are ok but my ranks ar the top 10 in each subjects so sometimes i get exicted because of my ranks in all my subjects, but anyhow these are my marks;

stanrad english in the trail mark--66/100 in the tralis came top 5 in ranking wheres the whole year failed.out of 80
standard english overall--84/100

general maths in the trail--54/100 came top 5 in ranking wheres alll the year failed out of 77.
general maths overall is 66/100

bilogy in the trails--47/100 came top ten in ranking
bilogy in overall--76/100 top ten out of 22

legal studies in the trails--82/100 top 5 in ranking wheres all the year failed out of 25
legal studies overall--84/100 top 5 in ranking

business studies in the trails 78/100 top 10 in ranking out of 25
business studies overall--77/100

so here they go, as i said earlier im really sorry about this, but i am will to know my uai from students experiences and advices, becuase at the moment im really stressed out for my uai

my scholl is auburn girls high school which is last 50 out of the state, however there are smart girls in my year.

any comments and predictions _ i would thankyou

sinist4

HSC
^ did u mean ranked worst than 500 th, hahaha:) my scool is probably even ranked worst than your scool( in 04 ranked 527) :(.

i dunno what ur uai would be, the onli thing u can do is "STUDY", not long to go now... so giv it ur best ;)

im so stress, i guess everyone doing the HSC is stress atm ...

shamila

HSC
ok lol yeah somewhere at the bottom but if i study my ass off can i still make it into my desired course --83.88?

lol havent u heard aburn girls high school

i would honoured to tank you if there are any more comments plz anyone i know everyone at this moment is all stressed out but come on guys have faith in ur selfs

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
erm 80 isnt out of the question but it'll be a stretch.

but what do i know. ask your careers advisor. they're usually honest.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
its really hard to tell since we dont know how your yr 12 cohort will perform this year...just study your ass off, you wont regret it

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
shamila said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey guys, sorry im new to this and i dont post often and cant open a thread to my question that i want to ask about the total mrks and wht sort off uai i have by my marks.

anways i am wanting to go to uni with my dream course which is 83.88-- sciences lol, but my marks are as followed and is scared by my trail marks and overall.
so want i want is can someone give me advice on wht i can do or its going good.
another problem is that my marks are ok but my ranks ar the top 10 in each subjects so sometimes i get exicted because of my ranks in all my subjects, but anyhow these are my marks;

stanrad english in the trail mark--66/100 in the tralis came top 5 in ranking wheres the whole year failed.out of 80
standard english overall--84/100

general maths in the trail--54/100 came top 5 in ranking wheres alll the year failed out of 77.
general maths overall is 66/100

bilogy in the trails--47/100 came top ten in ranking
bilogy in overall--76/100 top ten out of 22

legal studies in the trails--82/100 top 5 in ranking wheres all the year failed out of 25
legal studies overall--84/100 top 5 in ranking

business studies in the trails 78/100 top 10 in ranking out of 25
business studies overall--77/100

so here they go, as i said earlier im really sorry about this, but i am will to know my uai from students experiences and advices, becuase at the moment im really stressed out for my uai

my scholl is auburn girls high school which is last 50 out of the state, however there are smart girls in my year.

any comments and predictions _ i would thankyou
trials*

umm around 70-75 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)