Trial Marks>> (1 Viewer)

funkychickie

how did ppl go in tha cssa trial
i got 42/50 and im stoked cause i didnt study till 2 hours before hand and havent done much work all year for it.. it was only worth 5% so i wasnt worried BUT IM REALLY STOKED!!!!!!!!
the top on my class was 48/50 but i dont care i got E4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways catch yas all laters :) no more assessment for ext his!!! had to hand it in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!

Yami

Neither have I...and I was thinking that since it's only a 2 hour exam, and there are only 6 people in my class that my teacher so sure taking her time to mark our exams...

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
i got 43/50, which is a shit mark but i didn't study [sweeet 5% exams], and i lied a great deal, and didn't adopt an 'objective' tone. [so much for the impact of postmodern historical theory ;)] + it was first in my school so i guess the rank being intact, all is well.

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
well i got 36/50 and the highest mark was 38/50 so there....
ahhh! extension essay is due this monday!!! nnnnoooooooooOOo!1!!!!!!!!! dammit... nooo source analyss, synopsis and the essay nooooOOo!!!1 need to get a move on and do it!!!1 nooooOoo... and i just came back from ski camp... tired *yawns*

Beanie

HSC
I got 46/50, which was the highest. So Im really happy. My teacher said he gave us two really hard questions. Next stop, the HSC! :(

malayz_angel

well i got 43/50, and the top mark was 45/50 so I'm happy :) Also I came out first in the assessment rank, by getting 38/40 for the project so its all good

Mike85

I got mine back today. i got 49/50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so happy, but a little annoyed because the teacher said she HAD to take a mark off me beause she couldn't make me perfect. Oh well, I'm pleased, and it was my last exam when I was burnt out and was cramming at 1am the morning before.
Congrats to you guys! and think, we can only get better with practice! :)

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
.... better with practice...? lol i think not.....
man everything is so shit!!!
im losing ranks in every subject and im gonna die!!!
i need comfort!!! *sob*
marks is shit... evyerhing is shit! argh.....
wheres jessica alba when u need her...
*searches for JA*

I got 41/50 on the Catholic Secondary Trial. First by 1 mark. There are 4 of us.
Who did what paper?

Yami

I messed up my exams. I did the CSSA trials with Crusades as my case study, and I pulled a 39/50. That sucks bad, I am going to go hard out studying for my HSC...

funkychickie

thats so good guys!!! i was stoked cause i didnt study cause i also had a chem prac on that day!! but it doesnt matter cause i now no that EXTENSION HISTORY IS RORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr_spoya

I got 43/50 which is crap but I know basically nothing on JFK yet so it's an understandable mark. But I actually came first.

The trial was worth nothing though in regards to assessment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)