• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trial Marks (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm so cut because I did the 2003 general maths paper right after i finished studying all the topics (well morning anyway) and marked it and got 92% and I felt so confident for the trial :(

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
ours was made by the school
i got 81% (raw) which was first in our grade
however the test was really long and most people didnt finish, our avg will b low 60's if were lucky.

Last edited:

AJohnston1121

HSC
I only got like 67% but it was one of the hardest Trials our school has bought. *sigh* I was Ranked 4th in the whole Year but Assessment Rank was 3rd so I am cheering :D

Highest mark was only 74% and that was achieved by someone who came from 3Unit Maths cause their lazy.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Mark: 74%
Rank: No idea. I think the highest in my *class* was 80, overall I think the highest was ninety-something percent.

It's pretty much what I expected to get, after doing the exam. I was hoping for something in the 80s before I went in, but yeah. I've been studying SO hard for maths lately, too, and I don't think that it's even going to count towards my UAI, looking at my average :(

Last edited:

aek

Banned
HSC
Fark . . you guys are getting 70-80% in general maths ? You guys must be brain-dead or something. Do you guys have the finger law? Put one finger up for 1, put two fingers up for 2, put 3 fingers for 3 . . . get the pattern? If not, i recommend you revise last term's work.

HSC
aek said:
Fark . . you guys are getting 70-80% in general maths ? You guys must be brain-dead or something. Do you guys have the finger law? Put one finger up for 1, put two fingers up for 2, put 3 fingers for 3 . . . get the pattern? If not, i recommend you revise last term's work.
LMAO! you will fail the hsc

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
Casmira said:
well done samantha you nerd :p
.... efharisto stelio :p

....ye u try doin the general paper we were given n c if u can get 99%

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
well then id like to c them do our test... its not like it was easy i mean our school has very high standards

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
bla bla bla stelios, stephanos both steven, same same

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
okay pplz here is some results to try to beat...or not...

my mark: 30%!!! yes 30, u did read it right but here is the best part AVERAGE OF 87ISH STUDENTS: 26.8%
what kinda average is that???
there were 8 people who passed in total, 3 in my class (the top class)

i heard that they will scale this up? true or false?

HSC
who knows, average in my exam was 28%, handful of people passed, to be honest with you ive gone through my paper and wondered why i have answered the question in such a way

shit happends, there's still the HSC :uhhuh:

aek said:
lol, okay. You just stick to your finger law dipsh*t.
I will don't worry, let me remind you that you will fail the HSC

and its evident in human behaviour that when in an argument, one starts using attempted insults/profanities that they are; immature, foolish & failing in the argument, which is very evident in this argument.

Last edited:

aek

Banned
HSC
Do you seriously think you gotta argument saying "i'm going to fail the hsc"? You lost before you started son.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
The AVERAGE was around 30%??? What the... That's INSANE. I'd have thought it would be around at least 55%.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
yeah dont worry i think that less than 30% as an average is insane as well....there were alot of depressed pplz in my school that day.

the worst part was i studied my butt off, i did past papers and had them marked (with results around 65%) and wrote out all the examples in my text book and NONE of it helped me at all, the test was extreamly hard.

HSC
aek said:
Do you seriously think you gotta argument saying "i'm going to fail the hsc"? You lost before you started son.
Its not argument its a fact, there is a difference.

asscookie said:
The AVERAGE was around 30%??? What the... That's INSANE. I'd have thought it would be around at least 55%.
yep mavro told me that year average was around 30%, my friend told me his teacher (nolan) said 28%, so you can say anything between 28-35%, still a relatively low mark, most people in my class got 40%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)