Trial papers and Resources! (1 Viewer)

HSC
As I'm coming to the conclusion of my HSC, I would like to share some resources with you 2015ers as I know how hard it may be at times to look for trial papers or notes. I am sort of limited in the resources I can give you, only Biology, Chemistry, 3u and 4u math however I'm sure there are others with resources and blah blah.

There are 1000+ trial papers for both 3u and 4u maths, all schools (selective and public) with papers ranging from the 80s to 2014.
Chemistry and Biology there are trial papers - I will be constantly uploading more
Biology - Notes which cover the three core modules extensively with every dot point covered. For those who are visual learners, there are plentiful diagrams. Also explanations of the practicals.

Enjoy and Good luck! :D

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=34D28D10F97874BB!2507&authkey=!AIZ8Uo1ng7VFwpg&ithint=folder,

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
As I'm coming to the conclusion of my HSC, I would like to share some resources with you 2015ers as I know how hard it may be at times to look for trial papers or notes. I am sort of limited in the resources I can give you, only Biology, Chemistry, 3u and 4u math however I'm sure there are others with resources and blah blah.

There are 1000+ trial papers for both 3u and 4u maths, all schools (selective and public) with papers ranging from the 80s to 2014.
Chemistry and Biology there are trial papers - I will be constantly uploading more
Biology - Notes which cover the three core modules extensively with every dot point covered. For those who are visual learners, there are plentiful diagrams. Also explanations of the practicals.

Enjoy and Good luck! :D

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=34D28D10F97874BB!2507&authkey=!AIZ8Uo1ng7VFwpg&ithint=folder,
Careful with the CSSA you are going to get b&

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hihi do you have any textbooks by chance

zhertec

HSC
Rep+ cause for maths you actually have solutions for most ppapers unlike others lol

Damn "you must spread rep"... I'll just wait a couple days :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)