Trial Papers Most Reflective of HSC (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Hey everyone,

Which papers are the most reflective of the HSC in terms of chemistry, and economics. (And any other subjects too)

Thanksssss

DarkOperator618

HSC
Hey everyone,

Which papers are the most reflective of the HSC in terms of chemistry, and economics. (And any other subjects too)

Thanksssss
pretty much any average trial paper tbh, as long as this covers new course material

rajeshtheting

HSC
economics usually all trial papers are equally unreflective of the HSC because the economics HSC is one of the most unpredictable out there. Although independent is quite good, and Catholic has gotten better.
agree for english we were told cssa (catholic) papers are very good at closely mimicing question styles in the hsc

Jojofelyx

HSC
pretty much any average trial paper tbh, as long as this covers new course material
From what I've read and heard, the variance of difficulty is quite extreme for maths x1 and x2. Which schools/company ones would be most reflective for maths in your opinion ?

DarkOperator618

HSC
From what I've read and heard, the variance of difficulty is quite extreme for maths x1 and x2. Which schools/company ones would be most reflective for maths in your opinion ?
i can't really speak for mx1 and mx2 as i don't do them.

I'm pretty sure that the Independent or Catholic trial papers tend to be pretty difficult generally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)