Trial Poll (1 Viewer)

How prepared are you for the upcoming trials?

• Confident of 90%+ in every subject

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Getting there, just need some revision in the upcoming weeks

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Know bits and pieces from each subject

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Major cramming sessions coming up

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • What are trials?

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters

Lee

i have finally worked out what i want to be (when i grow up)

i'm going to be a teacher.....

a really good teacher...

i going to help all the hsc students like me and teach the art of procrastination...:)!

sohw them the skill in even tricking yourself into believing that watching gwen get angry and try t kill theresa on passions must have something to change in self and therefore i can not miss a day even though i had no intention of using it as a text.

learning how to maximise your potential like getting lots of fresh air and exercise and trying many new recipies which could wait till later(but no! they really can't! they will help!) thus creating a sense that although i am doing nothing for school it wil improve my overall outcome...

and of course lastly the most precious lesson of procrastination to pass on to others, the one where you can convince yourself that doing NOTHING - and i literally mean nothing - on the holidays and weekends will give you plenty of rest and therefore make your marks greater than ever before!!!

WHAT A LOAD OF BS LEE!!!GET BACK TO REALITY!!!!

oh...ok.....i'll just aim to be a fireman ok?

Nelly

Who the hell would be confident of 90%+

"the pole up that guys butt, must have a pole up its butt" - Superintendant Chalmers

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ppl who are the creme de la creme at the top selective/private schools would !

:mad:

Morgues

I think some people are confident of 90+ their just to affraid to vote for it incase they get jinxed...........im definetly not one of those people

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
there is nothing wrong wit failing..

but its jus that sometimes u expect to do well in something...and when u get ur results bak its a disappointment...and sometimes its jus the pressure u get from like ur family or teachers or whatever...its like they expect u to do well..and u fail..

get what i'm sayin?

fatmuscle

HSC
yeah, lots of people have that high expectation thing.

I know.

Benn there b4, easy to handle =)

Missy

QUEEN of procrasti-NATION

hey all, newcomer here... i agree with absolutely everything said about procrastinating and the art of watching PASSIONS. it really does help everyone understand all merits of change, powerplay and everyother topic and every subject you do- I SWEAR! hahaha

trial countdown for me: 4 days to go

BOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im dead, really very dead.

Soap

HSC
i have 2 unit maths in the bag
english just scares me
physics is so so
with engineering its is so easy to bullshit its not funny

oh yeah there's 3u maths...:(

Lee

they are a wonderful little holiday where you only have to go to school for and hour or two for one or two days in the week for two or three weeks! excellent! i love the guy who invented them!

oh, they also expect you to do some sort of "exam" while you're there, but i don't know much about that bit....

Lee

oh it is!:)yey day off tomrw to study for maths!
(mind oyu i don't think there will b any maths involved except maybe working out how much time i have to bludge in between the excellent daytime tv shows like jherry springer and passions.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)