trial predictions? (1 Viewer)

d_a_n_z

HSC
does anyone have hints for speeches question - ie whether they are going 2 specify??

scoby_2000

HSC
i doubt that they will ask us for a speech on this module

my bets are

mod A = essay

Mod B = essay

Mod C = speech

jessiej87

HSC
i do the independant trials...

my teacher said there is def. a feature article for 1 module...

also earlier in the yr she said critical study isnt usually a text type as it is hard already

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
d_a_n_z said:
does anyone have hints for speeches question - ie whether they are going 2 specify??

lol.. let's hope they DON'T specify.. i was looking through past HSC papers.. and realised they only ever specified in 2002.... and they specified Abraham Lincoln....(pritty easy)....

2003 catholic paper specified Margaret Atwood "Spotty handed villanesses"

My guess is Denise Lavertov.... lol.. i was truing to come up with a pattern but i've only seen the 2003 catholic paper... so i couldn't really do that... I hope its not Denise Lavertov... let's hope its Martin Luther or something

although if it makes u feel any bettter my guess is that this yrs HSC will infact specify.... the past 2 yrs havn't specified....

nyways.. good luck...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
04 CSSA specified Pearson.. so im guessing they're going to specify for 05 CSSA as well ><

physician

HSC
fantasy27 said:
04 CSSA specified Pearson.. so im guessing they're going to specify for 05 CSSA as well ><

ahh u serious... Noel Pearson.. lol thats the only speech i didn't memorise quotes for....

so i guess they won't specify the same speaker in 2 consecutive years.... so i'm pritty sure it's safe to cross Pearson off my revison/cramming list

physician

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
I hope they specify Martin Luther King lol
oh how i would love that.....

but as i said.. let's hope they DON'T specify

anyone know what they spcified in 2001 and 2002 catholic???

physician

HSC
physician said:
ahh u serious... Noel Pearson.. lol thats the only speech i didn't memorise quotes for....

so i guess they won't specify the same speaker in 2 consecutive years.... so i'm pritty sure it's safe to cross Pearson off my revison/cramming list
lol.... well i sort of take that back... we did have a choice between Keating and Pearson however... thankfully it was a letter...

lol.. Final Fantasy did u end up choosing Martin Luther king?

FinalFantasy

HSC
physician said:
lol.... well i sort of take that back... we did have a choice between Keating and Pearson however... thankfully it was a letter...

lol.. Final Fantasy did u end up choosing Martin Luther king?
yeap, and i had no idea of wat Paul Keating was, even though i mentioned it
i just made up some crap about Paul Keating using powerful imagery and incisive metaphors to commemorate the "unknown soldier".. it's all wrong, i made it up by looking at the name of the speech
hahaha, i also went on talking about abraham lincoln since i had 10minutes to spare at the end

o well that paper was only worth 4.2% :D

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i talked about keating and king too.. hahaha'.. yeah it was still sort of specified.. must be australian.. only 2 choices.. pearson was too loong of a poem so i didnt have anything memorised for it.. king i knew a fairbit.. letter ended up being a bit unbalcned with heaps on king and a little on keating.. -.-".. our component is split up.. its like reading (10%) writing(20%) this inc's paper 1

Mz_mE

Hoxton Park, Sydney (under a rock with the turtles
HSC
ive only studied 2.. levertov and havel.. i did these 2 and hopin they dont specify.. got trial paper 2moro.. also gona cram in lincoln speech.. just in case.. i only know the others briefly..

(excuse the lack of english skills wen postin.. brain lags on the net)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)