Trial Q (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
Hey guys, so I am answering this essay q:
Assess how global marketing strategies can be used to help a business achieving marketing objectives
I have chosen my 2 global marketing strategies and marketing objectives:
- Customisation as achieving the objective of expanding the product range
- Competitive positioning as increasing market share

But what I wanted to ask was that what global marketing strategy can I use for the marketing objective of maximising customer service?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Quality customer service can be an objective to be achieved in order to either reinforce global branding or support competitive positioning.

Effective customer service can contribute to the definition of global branding:

Global branding is the worldwide use of a name, term, symbol or logo to identify the seller’s products.

Customer service can support global branding in the sense that employees working in customer service are directly representing the company they work for, and hence the brand. Whether it is through their clothing (e.g. Apple and Woolworths employees) or through specific advice/assistance they provide customers relating to their products, high-quality customer service can assist with global branding.

Of course, excellent customer service can also be beneficial for a business with respect to global marketing:

To differentiate successfully, the business should strive to develop product leadership, positive customer relationships and operational excellence.

Customer service can be a great way for businesses to develop positive relationships with their customers, particularly if customer service is on point, allowing the business to improve its customer satisfaction. This is particularly relevant to service-based businesses, where customer contact is quite high, and therefore constitutes a crucial aspect of doing business.

I hope this helps! 😄

Yusra366

HSC
Quality customer service can be an objective to be achieved in order to either reinforce global branding or support competitive positioning.

Effective customer service can contribute to the definition of global branding:

Global branding is the worldwide use of a name, term, symbol or logo to identify the seller’s products.

Customer service can support global branding in the sense that employees working in customer service are directly representing the company they work for, and hence the brand. Whether it is through their clothing (e.g. Apple and Woolworths employees) or through specific advice/assistance they provide customers relating to their products, high-quality customer service can assist with global branding.

Of course, excellent customer service can also be beneficial for a business with respect to global marketing:

To differentiate successfully, the business should strive to develop product leadership, positive customer relationships and operational excellence.

Customer service can be a great way for businesses to develop positive relationships with their customers, particularly if customer service is on point, allowing the business to improve its customer satisfaction. This is particularly relevant to service-based businesses, where customer contact is quite high, and therefore constitutes a crucial aspect of doing business.

I hope this helps! 😄
This helped a lot, thank you for your help as always!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)