Trial results 2003 (1 Viewer)

Jimmi

I did the CSSA and got 95% that was first, 2nd was 92% i think but the next mark was 78%.

Is any one able to give me a copy of the independent trial??

krissy7685

hey josh thanks for ur words of advice..
i think i either came 5th or 6th in the trials..
i mean u know its shit.. but we still have another assessment

a family one but its going to be 50 short answer questions
which i will be studying a hell of a lot for..
do u have msn? can u pm me ur email?
thanx
krissy

AJay

I got 85% in the Independent Paper. My total assessment mark for the whole year was 86.5 out of 100 for the whole year. So im hoping that will set me up well for the HSC. Fingers crossed.

I was only one a few in my class to pass the paper as well. So i must be lucky. Anyway good luck you all for the big one

Aidan
devittaidan@hotmail.com

Josh17

Hey Krissy I sent you an email...
Write back to me on here if you didn't get it. If you did get in then add me to msn. Look forward to chatting...

Josh.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
in my class of legal, there is only 4 students... and the sad part is that im coming last. but a good note is that im averaging bout 70-75% and the person coming first is about 90%. we did the independant paper. i got 70, 1st got 90 sumtin, 2nd 80 sumtin and 3rd 75%

swisstruffles

HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
in my class of legal, there is only 4 students...
i thought legal was one of the most popular subjects..u only got 4 ppl?! lol~~
we did the CSSA one adapted, and i got 81%. the top mark was 83% over our two classes, so im pretty happy about that.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
yeah we only have 4 students... my year consist of only 40 people, its pretty sad but im alrite with it cause the less students, the better the teaching is. well for me it is...
last yr we had 7, made my rank look good but then all the dummys left :mad1:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
An extended response question cannot be 'too subjective', in fact, you can almost prewrite your answer to it. It will be taken from the key areas i.e. 'morality ethics committment, effectiveness, law reform'. All questions, no matter what area (family shelter, consumers etc) will be the same (you do get to choose between two though) so as to not disadvantage people in choosing one topic over another.

krissy7685

urggh i went shit
my assessment for the whole year will not be over 80.. but wont be under 73 URGH stupid dickhead
but the dumarse teacher isnt counting trials...which is my best mark so far over..

help guys i dont understand

so far this year our marks have beein out of 150.. not including trials

so i got 108/150... which is like 72% or something..

my trials were 77% so shoudlnt the trials be more important?

adamj

I did the Independent paper, however I did look over the catholic Paper, I ofund that the last questions of the multiple choice were not really utilising the legal terminology, mainly a generic overview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)