Trial Results/Rankings (1 Viewer)

switchblade87

HSC
Cab31 said:
well at least you have the opportunity to make up for it in the HSC. Dont waste that opportunity though
Yeah mate, I realise, stupid thing was that I thought I did well when I walked out of the test, and BOOM, I got carved up!

tokenblackguy

HSC
sont worry switchblade, i thought i carved up to, and im failing miserably at the moment, SO ANNOYED!!!! at least i went well in all the assessments so it wont look that bad for the UAI

DeanM

HSC
tokenblackguy said:
sont worry switchblade, i thought i carved up to, and im failing miserably at the moment, SO ANNOYED!!!! at least i went well in all the assessments so it wont look that bad for the UAI
The UAI is entirely based of the HSC test, and not your assesment marks, so if you got 100% in all your assesments, it doesnt mean a thing towards your UAI

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
DeanM said:
The UAI is entirely based of the HSC test, and not your assesment marks, so if you got 100% in all your assesments, it doesnt mean a thing towards your UAI

ahh...? the uai is a rank, of you compared to the rest of the state. your school marks go towards 50% of the marks that go towards the uai. 50% is school, 50% is hsc exams, they turn into one mark for each subject, which in turn gets scaled for a uai

mcbec

HSC
DeanM said:
thats not true. The UAI is based on your HSC marks, and your HSC marks are NOT solely based on the HSC external exam. The HSC mark for each subject is determined 50% by the HSC actual exam you sit, and the other 50% is determined by your assessment RANK (not marks, rank).
Your assessment rank is determined by your assessment marks. Your skool puts in your assessment ranks to the Board of Studies, and these determine half of your HSC mark. You then sit your HSC exams, which make up the other half of your mark, and your UAI is calculated from these marks.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I posted that I received 85%, but in fact I got the exam back today and I got 90%! :)
This was 2nd (1st: 91%), yet ensures I remain at 1 for the overall assessment rank.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
i mean calm yurself... the marks arent far spread... so really i think u got lucky... + clarinda marked! congrats on beating the 60% average... one mark difference is way too close for comfort...

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Samie_Loo said:
i mean calm yurself... the marks arent far spread... so really i think u got lucky... + clarinda marked! congrats on beating the 60% average... one mark difference is way too close for comfort...
What?? Sorry, didn't understand what you said.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I posted that I received 85%, but in fact I got the exam back today and I got 90%! :)
This was 2nd (1st: 91%), yet ensures I remain at 1 for the overall assessment rank.
I vote that you should teach me your secret, i understand all the basics but some questions especially from core 2 and factors affecting performance i just cant get an understanding of.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i'll have fun trying to do that by tomorrows trial exam. Our school is abit behind. I'll pass, but barely!

Zali

HSC
i got 93/100 which was 1st by 11marks. I'm heaps happy cos i thought i went really bad. I think we did the independant trial. Half of the year got below 30% though.

floerr

86% very happy considering i only studied for about 2 days prior due to extension english 2 commitments. that was second to a 89% and before 3rd with a 74% only about 14/25 people in my class passed the exam..and the top 3 were marked externally because our rankings are separated by only .5 of a point.
the third place guy really stuffed up the final essay
i thought i had stuffed the extended responses ended up getting 19/20 and 17/20 :)
VERYY happy

Congratulations to everyone else in their exams good luck studying :)

Kutay

University
HSC
nice work everyone.... all did better than me hah... oh well just better go well in the hsc

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
FINALLY got chem back, last one. I got 42/90. :(:(:(. haha oh well i twas expected. somehow, that was moved up to 62%. i have no idea of my ranking though.

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
i only got 76%.. although it was top of the class by 22%. Our average mark was 45% and our lowest was 25%

mcbec

HSC
well finally our snail of a PE teacher got round to marking our exams and so i finally got my last trial exam back today.... i did pretty good!

i was hoping for 80%, and got 79% (close enuf!) and topped the yr (tho theres only 12 doing PE) by 12%.... the 2nd highest was 67%, and a couple of people failed... the average was 55%. overall im 1st in PE coz ive come first in all the assessments, and theres only 1 more assessment (for an option) to go, so i should stay ranked as 1st, hopefully :)

so yeah, i did alrite!! Ive got in the 70s for all my trials, crazily enuf!!! 70 for english, 78 for maths, 76 for italian and 79 for PE!! pretty consistent.. lol.

lovetheoc

HSC
Trial/Rankings

Hey I was wondering how everyone went in trials. I saw another thread for this but it wouldn't open, so I started a new one. Do you guys find out your assessment mark? I got 96% as an assessment mark but I dont know if thats the one my teacher sends in. She won't tell us. I got 91 in the trial. I don't think it was the CSSA paper, but I'm not totally sure
Thanks for replying and good luck with the study everyone! Not too long to go! I hope you all go really well!

jessied

HSC
Trial Mark - 92%
Trial Rank - 1/18
Assessment Mark - 95%
Final Rank - 1/18

johnny_87

HSC
Ours were marked rather hard with only 7/39 making 70+. I went rather poor for my standards and got 71. Top was 83.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)