TRIALS = how'd u go? (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
this is great for dishing out info to students who didn't sit the CSSA AoS exam today, (just a thought).

you could have a student who was "sick"
stayed home
waited until the exam was over,
then he/she visits BoS to read about the Qs asked, which areas were the hardest, getting hints, etc.

(just a thought, let's not be too generous here - it's a competitive game :p)

^___^
HSC
but if ur sick, i think u do another exam of the same diffculty, so theres no pt in asking hints and tips as the exam may be altered...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
but if ur sick, i think u do another exam of the same diffculty, so theres no pt in asking hints and tips as the exam may be altered...
lol! there goes my idea :p
*does the monty burns 'excellent' hand/fingers thing*

mmmm

i thought that if you were sick, you'd still do the same paper, CSSA is common i mean. i don't think they'll change the question just for a couple of students, and mark them separately.

if that's the case, then don't i feel stupid right about now :D
it seems like a lot of effort, but it ensures equality/fairness i guess...

*thinks of another method to cheat the system* lol

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hmm, you mean me hey :p
we don't do the CSSA exams. also if you miss the exam, you don't get to do it i think. well, definitely not the same one anyway. i think you get an estimation instead if you have a doctor's certificate. er, my school makes our own paper so...

finding out the questions is really the same as finding out the questions for last year's trial questions.. i mean, i could give you a couple if you want..? and i won't be getting the same paper, i'm just curious.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i have the afternoon off and yea, i'm sick. and my trials hasn't started yet, so i'm not here to collect information and cheat or anything :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
no, i wasn't referring to you toods in particular.
i just thought about it after posting a few 'giveaways'
then i went back to edit them, lol!

anyway, i've never been late to an exam, nor have i skipped an exam, but i was just thinking about that. (ie staying home and then asking people 'how was the exam' - the foolery!)

just on that 'average/estimation' -- that's pretty cool. although, what if you were 'probably' going to perform better in the exam, but you were sick? do you settle for less? hehe

*mmm speaks like yoda for a second*
questions ... interesting, they are ...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The thought of sleeping with some dirty old man from BOS just to pass TRIALS is lame. Maybe HSC.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Actually, I don't mind the Telling The Truth part or Transformations. It's pretty much Jane Eyre i'm screwed about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)