Trials over - Keeping up with the study? (1 Viewer)

Member232135

HSC
N/A
Our whole school seems to of just burnt out. And in this situation one should realise that violence does indeed solve everything :p Or atleast make you feel a tad better.

magpam said:
im just so over it
even when i try fate is against me
like today in period 6 i was working on business on the computer during my frees and this girl comes and unplugs the computer cause she thought it was her computer she was unplugging
i ended up losing paragraphs :(
and they were good paragraphs
i wanted to cry :'(

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
it seems as though this grade is a very stressed grade.
i don't think it's a very good thing...

ok so here's the thing...
mother is going to hong kong the weekend RIGHT BEFORE the hsc.
this will be the ONLY time i can go out but it IS right before the exams.
theoretically i should be studying so hard i can't possibly even consider doing anything else.
but would i be THAT naughty if i utilise that weekend friday and saturday to go club my ass off??
i mean... i would fully intend on stuyding like there's no tomorrow all holiday until the afternoon of that friday and then let my hair down and well... you get the gist.
i plan on getting rather wasted. ok so maybe not entirely wasted as you know, i'd lose all the information i had accumulated over the past two weeks.

what i'm TRYING to say is... can i risk going out those two nights??

ITimber

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
it seems as though this grade is a very stressed grade.
i don't think it's a very good thing...

ok so here's the thing...
mother is going to hong kong the weekend RIGHT BEFORE the hsc.
this will be the ONLY time i can go out but it IS right before the exams.
theoretically i should be studying so hard i can't possibly even consider doing anything else.
but would i be THAT naughty if i utilise that weekend friday and saturday to go club my ass off??
i mean... i would fully intend on stuyding like there's no tomorrow all holiday until the afternoon of that friday and then let my hair down and well... you get the gist.
i plan on getting rather wasted. ok so maybe not entirely wasted as you know, i'd lose all the information i had accumulated over the past two weeks.

what i'm TRYING to say is... can i risk going out those two nights??
Nothing wrong with going out the weekend before your exams... in fact i think thats a good dam time to be going out and having fun, as long as you have really studied hard before hand. If you haven't then you should reconsider!

Maybe getting wasted isn't quite the best idea! :p
You will feel like crap and wont remember crap all when your exams start. But hey why not have a couple of drinks and celebrate. Then once there over.... you can really celebrate!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)