trials results (1 Viewer)

How did you go in the trials? (now that we prob have all our results back)

• Fucked up

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • It was Ok

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • wohoo i kicked everyone's ass

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • well.. cant complain..

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I did better than half-yearlies and passed everything, i'm very happy with my english results, but I know I can do better.

m3h_m3h

HSC
i got fucked up sumthim savage. failed frickin 6 outa 7 subjects. but a few i just failed. i failed ext 1 maths, but i done pretty good compared to everyone else.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I did very well considering my lack of preparation......I know I can improved so I am quite confident for the HSC

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I did surprising well, which has made me very happy :) I'm planning on working hard now so that I can do even better in the HSC!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'm very happy with my Trial results, especially considering I was frantically writing my Extension 2 Major Work in the middle of them. Got Extension History back this morning...

Extension English 1-10/10 (We did a Trial-like Half-Yearly, so we got a listening test this time, as we hadn't done that part of the assessment.)
Extension History-92% (I was not expecting this mark at all. :p)
Adv.English-89% (Happy, seeing I only got 64% in the Half-Yearly.)
Modern History-87%
Gen.Maths-87% (I know I can do better than that, and hopefully will do in the HSC, through avoiding stupid mistakes.)
Ancient History-86% (Again, should be able to do better, seeing we were were examined on things we hadn't studied yet in class.)

The main thing however, is trying to improve somewhat, to hopefully turn those High Band 5 marks into Band 6. :)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
crap, all high 80's! thats surely a uai over 90, damn very nice extension history and advanced english marks, nearly more than half of my school failed their advanced english

crap on me, i only averaged mid high 60's-80's

i fucked up as usual, blah i hate school

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
mine were shit
i was ranked 1st in all my subjects except for ancient, where i was equal 2nd.. ive lost ALL those ranks now, except for advanced where im still 1st. fucking trials, i hate them
english advanced- 90%
modern hist. -87% (top=88.. i almost died! soo frustrating)
ancient.. you DONT want to know, lets just say it was below 70 and leave it at that.

not sureabout my other subjects yet but rest assured they will be as shit as the rest

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
excellent for bio! 92.5%
i got alright for chem.. over 70%
passed maths...
they were all above average

but english was really crappy... oh god how i hate english

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
mine were shit
i was ranked 1st in all my subjects except for ancient, where i was equal 2nd.. ive lost ALL those ranks now, except for advanced where im still 1st. fucking trials, i hate them
english advanced- 90%
modern hist. -87% (top=88.. i almost died! soo frustrating)
ancient.. you DONT want to know, lets just say it was below 70 and leave it at that.

not sureabout my other subjects yet but rest assured they will be as shit as the rest
They're shit? Wow.
They still seem like pretty good marks to me.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah, normally i'd be okay with them, ive never been one for worrying about marks too much but being so close to the hsc, and all this trial stuff... it's driving me nuts. i know i could have done a lot better for those exams.. i didn't study for shit. so i sort of feel like i've let myself down. i guess i'll just try harder for the real thing

p.s my ancient mark WAS shit

Comedy_Al

but english was really crappy... oh god how i hate english
I really suck at english.... guess i'm a maths person. It's your rank that counts, not your marks (well thats what i've been told at least :))

Kittycat

HSC
what the hell are you complaining about Mulanz? You kicked people's butts...well...maybe not in 3u but yeah....you kicked people's butts

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
yunh... all those ppl who beat me... (there must be billions) I went up there and stuck my foot up their ass... *sobs*

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
trials result?....ha...i went crap:(
ah well, its done and the hsc is something to look forward too!!bleh

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
yeah, I pretty much fucked up. Lets just leave it there.

But, I got what I deserved because I didn't study... sooo...

HannieStar

Meep- I fucked up
I havent got them all back but:
60% for Bio (average was 50%)
75% for legal (average was 55%)
Yukky yukky.
But it is so hard to know how you are doing at my school because they marke so ridiculously ridiculously ridiculously hard

Last edited:

effigy

i'm pretty much in the same boat hanniestar... my school set the exams quite hard, and mark them harder... so its hard to get an idea compared to mates from other schools and stuff. But it is a rather good thing in a way, because if your schools average in the actual HSC exams are WAY above the actual assessment average... the BOS will scale your assessment marks up to keep them in proportion, thats where the ranks come in.

where as, other schools who set and mark the exams easily can give the students a false sense of security in a way... if a school sets it easy, a student gets say 90% for a subject, they'll think they are all set for it, then in the actual hsc, it'll be harder in both the marking and the actual content of the exam, and they'll be stuffed. so it all works out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)