Trials Results (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Holy Frick, Kloudsurfer!!! Those results are frikken amazing!!! :eek:

i am not eagerly anticipating my results though, coz i know i stuffed up so many questions in everything.. :mad1:

Last edited:

Beege

HSC
So far

IPT - 78% 1/9
SDD - 78% 1/11
Gen Maths - 75% dunno rank yet

I should be getting back business and english next week and so far pretty good.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lolz i havent got any back yet ><"
i`ll probably average 70s-80s , damnit. ! ><

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nice work beege
dont be disheartened if you achieved results that were below your expectations. Use this as a motivational tool to prepare for the real thing in 2 months time.
Keep up the good work guys and girls.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
lolz i havent got any back yet ><"
i`ll probably average 70s-80s , damnit. ! ><
Neither have I! Although i finished my trials on monday, friday was the end of all exams ---hopefully i'll get some results back on monday...hopefully :)

princesskt

HSC
well i got
Gen Maths- 67% 1st
PD/H/PE- 61% 1st
SoR- 76% 2nd
Ancient- 66% 3rd
Ext Eng- 58% But the highest was like 70 lol
Eng... well that was a fail..

overall, im happy with most of my ranks.. but the marks so could have been better

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
Neither have I! Although i finished my trials on monday, friday was the end of all exams ---hopefully i'll get some results back on monday...hopefully :)
haha.
our maths faculty is pretty fast. usually maths is one of the earlier exams , and by the end of our exam period , the first day back , they`ve got the results back already xD!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
haha.
our maths faculty is pretty fast. usually maths is one of the earlier exams , and by the end of our exam period , the first day back , they`ve got the results back already xD!
That would normally be true of our maths papers, but this year our papers are getting marked by an outside teacher, so it'll be a while till they come back.

Beege

HSC
Well my IPT mark could of been higher if I had the opportunity to study for it more but I had english paper 1 on the same day and I was more concerned about english than IPT. Plus the highest mark in the year for that general maths paper was 86%

G

gaoOO

ok, all my trials are back.

English Advanced 94/105 Rank ~25/150
I'm pretty disappointed with how i went on AOS. I got 39/45 for AOS and then 55/60 for Modules. Hopefully I will be more prepared for the final exam and hopefully the hsc markers are much nicer than our teachers.

English Extension 1 47/50 Rank ~7/115
Surprised but very pleased with this one. Definitely not expecting it, especially on my creative, which i ran out of time on.

Maths ext 1 78/84 Rank ~5/110
Really stupid mistakes on this exam. There was nothing in the exam i couldn't actually do- lost marks on calculation questions, forgetting to put in reasons etc.

Maths ext 2 101/120 Rank ~3/60
This was a shock too. I expected around 80 for the exam, so over 100 was a surprise. Since it was meant to be HSC level, i was pretty pleased with this one.

Physics 80/100 Rank ~20/60
This was probably/definitely my lowest priority only because of the day it was scheduled. I'm sure my rank dropped at least 5-10 places because of this exam.

Legal Studies 93/100 Rank 3/~15
Some incredibly bad guesses in the multiple choice- I looked over them and thought, why did i pick A instead of C? I had three answers crossed out which were correct. Otherwise, i was happy with the rest of the exam.

:jaw:
hopefully it's a lot better than it looks since my school is ranked quite high. :shy:

Last edited by a moderator:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
haha.
i remember when i was in yr 11 and the lower years and i'd ask for assessment or test marks and the teachers used to say - "You'll have to wait because year 12s come first" im still waiting even now. Our teachers - some are good with the marking but the rest are as lazy as shit. They use lame excuses like, you have to wait for the 2 week period after exams....:mad1:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
gaoOO said:

hopefully it's a lot better than it looks since my school is ranked quite high. :shy:
Haha holy fuck, those are great results gaoOO :uhhuh:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
gaoOO said:

wow :eek: 3rd in 4U??????? your ranks and marks are really good. AND you go to a high ranked school. well done. :)

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
Haha holy fuck, those are great results gaoOO :uhhuh:
haha, thanks soulsearcher. Hopefully i'll be able to remedy my physics marks, but otherwise, i'm pretty happy with them :p

G

gaoOO

zangetsu.xo said:
omg congrats gaoOO those ranks are to die for!!
actually, i did better in my trials than in my previous assessments for all my subjects except physics, so my final ranks will probably be lower than that.

good luck to everyone else awaiting their trial results. i honestly think getting them back is 1000x scarier than doing the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)