Trials results? (1 Viewer)

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
So who's started getting results back???

So far I got legal (96%) and MX2 (49%.... Lollllll) but the cssa has some stupid security block, so we can't actually get any paper back till monday :(

How'd you all go?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Cohort Business mean was 49 my sides

I haven't done badly so far
88% for both Business and ITVET, lost at least 3 marks in business due to handwriting though. Have topped both the subjects i have got back

Constantine

HSC
Cohort Business mean was 49 my sides

I haven't done badly so far
88% for both Business and ITVET, lost at least 3 marks in business due to handwriting though. Have topped both the subjects i have got back
Congraualtions! Good work!

habibi213

HSC
I haven't done bad so far, some exams I was actually surprised (in a good way LOL) but I feel like I could've done so much better for some subjects. 5 out of 6 exams received, 1 exam left to go, fingers crossed!

hecticated

HSC
I've only got chemistry back but we had to give them back, I got 10 marks above average so i guess thats good right? I'm too scared to ask for my rank. I can't get most of mine back because of security.

panakap

HSC
So far (will be updated), because CSSA has the copyright stuff:

Maths Ex2: 70% - 1st (I'm happy with this :) )
Chemistry: 78% - 1st (My rival got 2nd with 71%)

panakap

HSC
How do you know it was hard?
Lol didn't you do the CSSA papers Aaron?

He is right on that I have friend from all the levels who found their papers hard.
Eg. Highest mark in General and 2u was 81. 3u we haven't got back yet and for 4u there's only 2 in my class but I got 70 and the other got 58

maamay

HSC
I did CSSA. soo far only got back two:
Economics 63 ( screwedddddd up)
Business 98

panakap

HSC
Business 98
Nice job on the business though!! :)
My school found the paper quite nice as well haven't heard any results from them though

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Business 98
98 in Business Studies CSSA trials is very impressive. Congrats.

But that Economics though... how'd you completely bomb it (relatively to Business)?

photastic

HSC
Lol didn't you do the CSSA papers Aaron?

He is right on that I have friend from all the levels who found their papers hard.
Eg. Highest mark in General and 2u was 81. 3u we haven't got back yet and for 4u there's only 2 in my class but I got 70 and the other got 58
Haha, i'm getting the rest of my results tmmr so i'll update some results except 3u but 2u was definitely easier this year, think average is 60-70s, my class average was 73-79 but since a yr 11 accelerated got 93, can't say it was a hard exam, where for 4u highest was 98% :)

Last edited:

panakap

HSC
Haha, i'm getting the rest of my results tmmr except 3u but 2u was definitely easier this year, think average is 60-70s, my class average was 76-79 but since a yr 11 accelerated got 93, can't say it was a hard exam, where for 4u highest was 98% :)
You have some smart kids I must say, especially for 4u :tennisclap:
If I did the 2u paper from what friends have remembered and showed me the paper didn't seem too hard lol I could explain all the answers to them.

photastic

HSC
You have some smart kids I must say, especially for 4u :tennisclap:
If I did the 2u paper from what friends have remembered and showed me the paper didn't seem too hard lol I could explain all the answers to them.
Yeah, but our chem cohort is screwed, highest was only 74 (me) (lol I gave up and slept during the exam), scared for english tmmr :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)