Trials - Review, how have your exams been so far? (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yea i know, i've just been so relaxed and not stressed before the exam. and then about 2 seconds before i have a panic attack. and then i get the whole adrenalin thing for the exam. it's good coz that means i can write faster for english, and it's bad because it means my voice is shaking through the speaking exams.

and you kids haven't started your trials yet right? meh. wait till the night before paper2 and you'll have your nervous breakdowns.

Last edited:

kylie

english paper one: wasnt paying much attention, alot of wafftle, no quality, ran out of time, didin't mention related texts
science: easy as, timed it well
religion:easier then i thought it would be, no time to studie as it as it was right after science
english paper two: better than paper one, except my head shut down 10 minutes before the end, WASN'T DOING NO MORE
dat: easy as, surprisingly short
math: FAILED, but less then i thought i would, didn't know much, only did about a third, only spent 1 1/2 hours on it out of 3, wasn't allowed to leave room
business: easy as, finished early, left early

does anyone really believe that the hsc will be easier than the trials?

^___^
HSC
i dunno...supposely it is...but from wat i've done in the CSSA standard english, its fairly equal..

but from the CSSA 2u and 3u maths, HSC should be a breeze....

lorigan85

bah why do people panic so much? it just means you do really badly, even if you've studied and know your stuff. So relax. My exams finish on friday, IT, but in general i was slightly worried about all of them but now most of them are done im comfortable because they could have been so much harder.. do what i do and get some drugs into ya system just before the test, then ur relaxed..maybe a little too much.. : )

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
All of my exams have been shit

Well, I was sick the week before the exam, so couldn't study much
i was so disorganised i would have FAILED if i was sick the week before

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
My main problem is finding all my notes!

I mean, their all over the joint :p

So its kinda hard foe me to study properly :chainsaw:

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ive had 3 exams so far
Adv. English paper 1 - well i am pretty sure it was the antichrist in paper form.
Adv. English paper 2 - was good, ran outta time though
Legal - had today... screwed it up.. ended up leaving an hour before the finish.

Huy

HSC
N/A
I'm finished!!!
Sorry to those who haven't finished yet, but it's a great feeling :)
I'm sleeping in tomorrow

Chang

HSC
i fucked up my 2 unit maths trials.... i got back my results and well im not pleased to say the least =[. Im not sure about my rank but my mark was 89/120 and im spewing. Im sure my rank will be about 20 which is not good at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)