Trials: When are they? Are you ready? How were they? (merged) (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
My story ends with the guy realising he screwed up his whole life, good stuff
Hella good. :)

CReative peices are soooooooo much better than esssayysssssssss!!!
SORRY But I strongly Hold this opinion because ESSAYS are not a flow of ideas but a regurgitation of freeaking NOTES. FTW. LEt the world delve into insanity more I thinks. Reality sucks.

williamc

HSC
Fine then. Comprehension is the worst section in the paper. (Awaiting disagreement again.)

beentherdunthat

HSC
williamc said:
Fine then. Comprehension is the worst section in the paper. (Awaiting disagreement again.)
As in the reading response? Hell Yeah.

Beege

HSC
I can't wait until next monday (13th) when I finish my trials. It will be so much more laid back afterwards. No more freaking competition with the rest of my year, ranks will be final etc. But I have to do an english speech in week 7 on journeys grrr I hate speeches! and english in general.

rhys100

Violinkid
HSC
Everyone who wants help with english or to discuss responses come on msn into a chat room, add me on msn rhys100@gmail.com and I'll invite you into the LARGE room of unprepared people for monday :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
ack! Trials tomorrow!!!!!

why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? why am i on bos???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
The lure of procastination is to great?
you got that right...... *sighs* im so gonna bomb trials if i keep posting here... pulll yourself together!!!! (yes, i'm speaking in third person). Where's your frikkin willpower?!?!?! arghhh!!!

ok, i will resolve to get off bos in five minutes, and if i don't i will slap myself silly.

williamc

HSC
I like many of have got English Paper 1 tommorrow. I keep reading the sticky's in the English AOS forum. Reading different forms of creative writing on the resource section along with the constant reading of my Journey essay is all that i have planned today.

I got no idea what else i can do.

lexonfire

HSC
yeah, hmm well i just have no interest in picking up my schoolbooks at all. i haven't studied anything. what to do with the old friend, apathy? :confused:

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol, I have an interest... when I will pursue that interest is a good question :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Oh shit yes!

I just went to look up some stuff for my inner journeys info, wondering how I would learn about my poems, only to find I wrote commentaries for them in preparation for an in class task. Considering I seem to have remembered them quite effectively, hopefully I can have a repeat performance tomorrow.

Finding old stuff you did that helps now = fucking win

Good stuff past Fish Sauce.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
yayness...I just finished my first exam for the trials - English Paper 1 [AOS] woohoo. Hopefully I didn't do too bad considering it didn't seem overly difficult - unless I misinterpreted the questions.

anyways, Eng Paper 2 tomorrow and Maths Extension 2 on Wednesday [aaahhh].

Good Luck to everyone still in their trial period...:)

Bel_T

HSC
Wooo finished all of English!! Hell yeah!! And the modules weren't so bad :D I'm glad they count for more.
But I'm about to get pounded with maths and science and history all in a row...ahh:bomb:

collide

HSC
I have eco tomorrow as well.. looks like I'm headed towards a big fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)