Trials: When are they? Are you ready? How were they? (merged) (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
TRIALS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!! (i failed them all miserably) BUT THEYRE OVER!!!!!

Our schools trials were so hard, especially bio and ancient.

However good it is to be finished, trials did teach me one thing.... V is not a suitable substitute for sleep, as no matter how hard you try, you cannot go an entire week without sleep.

*ChloBo*

HSC
wel, i already got my trials on, which actually sucks! i just finishe my second English trial HSC exam, which should be a good thing, but i am SO dreading the rest of them. and believe me, i was NOT ready! another bad thing is that in less than two weeks my Major Art Works are due and i am nto even close to finishing them. i know im screwed cos even my teacher is stressin out. what am i gonna do!!!???:confused:

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
yayness, just finished my last trial exam yesterday [chem] which was kinda hard but I am just so glad to have finished...sheer euphoria lol

anyways good luck to those still in trials mode [it will all be over soon, so hang in there!!!]

:D

mat2154

HSC
still have 2 weeks of trials left, but with 4 unit maths and chem done, it should be a lot easier

***Steph***

HSC
oh our trials begin in a week! so worried! we all have heaps of assessments right up until then, argh they are gonna be the worst ever!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
***Steph*** said:
oh our trials begin in a week! so worried! we all have heaps of assessments right up until then, argh they are gonna be the worst ever!
Damn :( Good luck with those assessments and the exams afterwards :uhhuh:

I've finished my trials today, but I've got an assessment due Monday, so I'm not entirely free yet :(

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
***Steph*** said:
whoa , you guys start pretty late aye.
i think most schools did it from week 4 - 5

beentherdunthat

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
whoa , you guys start pretty late aye.
i think most schools did it from week 4 - 5
Yeah we did the catholic ones... Damns, we have a second round of trials coming up. Anyone else doing trial 2's?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Yeah we did the catholic ones... Damns, we have a second round of trials coming up. Anyone else doing trial 2's?
what !?
second round O__O
i think i`d die ><
good luck with them !

PartyAtMothers

The Squire of Forest Deep
HSC
Yugh! Doin' them right now. Nearly over though. Only got Ancient to go. I'm more worried about my major works though.

noobsgetowned

HSC
3 down, 3 more to go =]

My maths was so pathetic tbh. Indep trial papers are no where as hard as CSSA.... :\ they dont even reflect the hsc Imo. HSC are much harder.. anyhow

gl everyone!! i got 3 in a row... Monday, tuesday and wednesday and then im free. woooohoooooo we dont go school after 1 more week XD

westsidefilo

Associate Member
HSC
i wonder how many ppl hav finishd da trials..

i've done 5 in a row this week and i've got 2 more next week,

so i am really exhausted..

.. jus hopin 4da best--

adv.eng, gen.math, legal, business, ancient, eco.

aim: 85+ UAI​

Kmara2nv

HSC
AHHH TRIALS ON MONDAYY start of with 2 unit...funny hoew everyone is worrying about rank...thank god for ma skool i got 12 kids in ma whole year, i got 4 kids in 2 unit, 3 kids in 3 unit, 5 kids in adv english, 5 kids in biology and 4 kids in chemisty and 5 kids in ipt woohoooooooooo and most of are nerds excpet for 2 mayb lol

neways gooood luckk pplz dont stress to much its only hscs lol

:D hoping to get over 90 in all lol

beentherdunthat

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
what !?
second round O__O
i think i`d die ><
good luck with them !
lol thanks... I AM Going to die... And not to mention I have a 25 % chem assesment coming up, what a killer!!!

Kmara2nv said:
AHHH TRIALS ON MONDAYY start of with 2 unit...funny hoew everyone is worrying about rank...thank god for ma skool i got 12 kids in ma whole year, i got 4 kids in 2 unit, 3 kids in 3 unit, 5 kids in adv english, 5 kids in biology and 4 kids in chemisty and 5 kids in ipt woohoooooooooo and most of are nerds excpet for 2 mayb lol

neways gooood luckk pplz dont stress to much its only hscs lol

:D hoping to get over 90 in all lol
hehe, Good luck.

Kids in all your classes. Wow, I wish I was there !!! ;) No competition :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Kmara2nv

HSC
lol...yeaaa but kinda sucks havn 12 kids in yr 12 kinda makes the yr boring lol...but oh welll betta for ranking i guess lol :D

maninventedmeh

HSC
doin trials... almost over.... ne one else have a quick cram session with a few of coffees and way too many ciggies (gave a buzz like no other... although ive had better ;-D) before ne exams (ie... eng paper 2)?

peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)