trials .. >< (1 Viewer)

DaWun

blah
HSC
well as every year 10 we got our trials comin up.. and wonderin if dere is anything to study like for english .. how can u study? i got my trials this monday comin up and err ive been just gamin and chattin .. dunno wat to do.. anyone help? i fear im not goning to get enough time to complete the test ..

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
English-just read over ur text

Math&science- do past papers...non of them seem very hard.... Just be careful with some details. And reviewed what you have learned this year.

I am surprised you have ur trials so early, which school?

Joohlie

HSC
I had my English trials about a month ago.
The whole year did pretty bad..
I just went over the basic notes

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Joohlie said:
I had my English trials about a month ago.
The whole year did pretty bad..
I just went over the basic notes
Don't stress too much about getting bum trial marks, I'll tell you now, your SC results *WILL* be higher.. except maybe in the Maths trials.

In english, I went from 79 to 91.. a couple mates went from 77 to 95 and 79 to 93.. umm 67 to 88... yeah basically everybody went much better in the SC, don't worry too much about it :)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
I think mine's in like 2 weeks or so.
Hey, are the trials usually harder than the actual SC or does it depend how the school sets them? (i go to a very crappy school btw)

Also, does the school make their own exams or do they use past SC papers Q's becuz that's what they've done before for nearly all subjects besides maths.

We don't have maths trials for some reason.

Btw can someone post their trial exams. Thanx

HSC
well ive jus done my trials today

i fink i may ave done bad in sum parts of da test

does it count towards anyfin??

James747

HSC
Deltan said:
I think mine's in like 2 weeks or so.
Hey, are the trials usually harder than the actual SC or does it depend how the school sets them? (i go to a very crappy school btw)

Also, does the school make their own exams or do they use past SC papers Q's becuz that's what they've done before for nearly all subjects besides maths.

We don't have maths trials for some reason.

Btw can someone post their trial exams. Thanx
Trials tend to be harder than the actual school cert....

I also wonder if the questions are set by the school, except maths. I cant imagine any one of the teachers at my school sitting down and making a trial exam for us, since i go to a crappy skool =P The school's emblem is also not on the trial paper...

Well, i hav my trials this mon and tues. I guess the only subject ill need to study is geo and history, cuz i dunno wut to study for in other subjects..

DaWun

blah
HSC
i got to pretty shitty skool (ffld)
anyways do we get our marks scaled up if da majority of the year is gettin bad marks?

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
School mark and grade, but not to much else.

so our school grades dont ave anyfin ta do wif da bands we get after da actual skool certificate test??

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
849848419848948 said:
so our school grades dont ave anyfin ta do wif da bands we get after da actual skool certificate test??

YAH DEY SHURE DO
IF YOU FCK IT UP DEN UR LYK FULLII SCREWED IN LYPHE!!ONE!@#ONE111!@

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)