trials (1 Viewer)

fatmuscle

HSC
of course mark matters!!!

would you rather get 1% with top ranking
or 100% with top ranking?

confidence boost!!!

dissonance

hmmm, yeah I just got my trial timetable today. They are trying to follow the external timetable as much as they possibly can obviously........which is awful for me seeing that my external timetable is horrible

srini

MARK MATTERS! RANK DOESNT MATTER! Marks are what show up in the hsc report to give u a hsc mark.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Srini... the moderated assessment mark that is printed on your final certificate is calculated from your school rank and the exam marks of your class.

Your raw assessment mark does not contribute anything towards your final marks or UAI except in determining your ranking (and possibly a morale boost).

Lee

Originally posted by Lazarus
Srini... the moderated assessment mark that is printed on your final certificate is calculated from your school rank and the exam marks of your class.

Your raw assessment mark does not contribute anything towards your final marks or UAI except in determining your ranking (and possibly a morale boost).

i know i've asked this before but i still need to clear it up, i go to a selective school so my ranks in subjects are really low - sometimes even dead last :) but my marks aren't always bad even when my ranking is low. how does this affect my uai?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Well don't worry Jess you'll be worried enough come monday morning......

im jess

i hope im calm cool and collected.... and mighty confiedent...... hmmm oh well if i do crappy... i can always do my course i want to do through tafe..... but id rather not

sunny

meh.
HSC
Nah you'll be fine! It sounds like you've studied enough with all those trips to the library anyway!

Thats probably why you're not worried! :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha..ok well that says it fo me then!

i'm always worried abt my exams..i'm always scared i walk in and dunno nothing..or studied the wrong thing and shit like that..
so yeah..i dun do very well in my exams.. i think becos i dun study enuff and i end up crammin it.. and stress also applies cos when i'm stress i jus do nothing..!!

but i'm tryin to start my studies fo my trials which is in wk5! lets hope i do..hehe :p

im jess

ive had 2 nightmares about trials so far about the actuall exam going wrong....but then i wake up and all i can think about is all the notes i have written.... for example, last night i woke up and all through my mind was my AOS notes.... but it was weird.... they werent just thoughts, just everyting was going a million miles an hour....

Morgues

I had this nightmare that my trials were in a week and I havent studied for english.........

Then I found out I was awake

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
I had this nightmare that my trials were in a week and I havent studied for english.........

Then I found out I was awake
hahaha!!
ditto
my trials are next week, in week 3, and i am absolutely shitting my pants cos ive studied so little...argh...but i agree with jess, if i fuck up my hsc im gonna do architecture (which is around 79 or something...woohoo!)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha that was funny~

and johnson, if u get 79 at james ruse, wouldnt they like..kill u or something??
:D

blake

Originally posted by im jess
i hope im calm cool and collected.... and mighty confiedent...... hmmm oh well if i do crappy... i can always do my course i want to do through tafe..... but id rather not
Thats the spirit! Join the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)