Trials (1 Viewer)

mfhs2022

HSC
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in.. have any of you started trials? If so how’s it going? 🥲
I did my english trials, paper 1 and 2, last week thurs and fri. Honestly, it was intimidating being in the hall with 180 kids, however, it really wasn't entirely challenging and it's just a matter of whether u remember ur quotes or not. Paper 1 was a breeze, finished essay etc, paper 2 I didn't even finish my body para for one of them ;-; but overall it was fine. You'll be happy to know that english, is finally over, at least until hsc.

zaddiaone

HSC
I
I did my english trials, paper 1 and 2, last week thurs and fri. Honestly, it was intimidating being in the hall with 180 kids, however, it really wasn't entirely challenging and it's just a matter of whether u remember ur quotes or not. Paper 1 was a breeze, finished essay etc, paper 2 I didn't even finish my body para for one of them ;-; but overall it was fine. You'll be happy to know that english, is finally over, at least until hsc.
yea I can’t wait to get paper 2 over and done with

DH2014

HSC
Paper 1 went well, my stimulus was a Helen Keller quote “The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome.”. Though I was a bit strapped for time for short answers since I wrote my essay first.

HSC
Today's CSSA paper was abysmal. Everybody in my grade was complaining about it. I hated all the short answer questions except for the image analysis and the prescribed text essay.

SummarisingHSC

HSC
Paper 1 went well, my stimulus was a Helen Keller quote “The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome.”. Though I was a bit strapped for time for short answers since I wrote my essay first.
Damn that quote seems interesting

d1zzyohs

HSC
CSSA English Advanced was very nice. lots of 3 markers and 4 markers. The essay question was very open and easy.

I'm shitting myself for tomorrow.

Lollipop012

HSC
I agree, I liked short answer and the essay question, I assume the mod c question will be related to the idea of asylum seekers where individuals leave bad environments hoping for a better future... something along those lines

DH2014

HSC
What prescribed texts do people have for mod A and B? For me it’s Inside my Mother by ACE and Feed by M.T Anderson. Currently binchillin for mod A but mod B has my anxiety through the roof! Can’t wait for the end of tomorrow, I have no tests for the rest of the week :devil:

cyniczny

HSC
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in.. have any of you started trials? If so how’s it going? 🥲
trials would have started for me today but as luck would have it i got covid :( i have an hsc language oral the day after i get out of iso and then i'm doing all of my trials (including the ones i'll miss/have missed) in the span of three days. not looking forward to it

DH2014

HSC
trials would have started for me today but as luck would have it i got covid :( i have an hsc language oral the day after i get out of iso and then i'm doing all of my trials (including the ones i'll miss/have missed) in the span of three days. not looking forward to it
Thoughts and prayers….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)