trials (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
it mtie be good in the long run....mite actually help u prepare for the much easier hsc exam

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
im naturally smart but studying 2 days before ur trials hsc exam isnt good....i kill all my other subjects coz i just study the day b4....except for maths where i am fucked also....im taking this as a wake up call 4 the HSC!

im aiming for a band 6 in the HSC...

but for the trial...with little to no study for me....hopefully mid to high band 4...

good luck to everyone...from now on in...i have business, geo, bio and modern in the space of 3 days....hope u all had a half decent timetable! :p haha

good luck to u all...not like the campoman fella will be needing it....or for his challengers!

mel_2213

i have my geo exam tomoz and havent started studyin yet so im pretty stuffed. does anyone else have theres tomoz?

HSC
haha nice nickname

for ecosystems at risk:
2001 cssa: management strategies
2001 hsc: human impacts + nature and rate of change

2002 cssa: management strategies + ecological sustainability
2002 hsc: biophysical interactions + diverse ecosystems and functioning (urgh)

2003 cssa: don't know
2003 hsc: importance of management + protection

2004 cssa: natural stress + human induced modifications on vulnerability and resilience
2004 hsc: spatial patterns + dimensions + negative human impacts

soooo from that I'm thinking traditional and contemporary management, probably linked with a biophysical interactions question?
though since I don't know what the 2003 cssa one was I can't be sure.

HSC
ok for urban places I'm thinking either:
-something to do with the relationships of dominance and dependence between world cities bla bla
-something to do with the results of urban dynamics but referring to culture of place and growth, development, future trends, and ecological sustainability

and for people and economic activity:
-factors explaining the nature, spatial patterns and future directions of a selected economic activity (the big dot point in the global economic activity)
-something to do with the internal and external linkages and flows of people, goods, services and ideas in the local case study
-or the last dotpoint which I can't remember (but we haven't done that in class yet and my teacher said not to worry so yeah)

freakyfeet_86

HSC
2003 cssa

The 2003 CSSA question for people and economic activity was:
"Analyse the factors affecting the changing spatial dimension of an economic activity"

alita

HSC
^^^Congrats! I'm coming first overall at the moment too, but I'm worried that won't be the case after trials...a couple of people have been trying really hard lately. I'll guess I'll find out on tuesday...

HSC
^^^ thanks, i've pretty much held 1st since the start of year 11 only because the rest of the class hardly puts any effort in.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
^^^ thanks, i've pretty much held 1st since the start of year 11 only because the rest of the class hardly puts any effort in.
Thats lucky,

there's four people in total in my geography class. Two of them do absolute nothing, whilst me and another person try to beat each other for number one.

The half yearly marks were:
87%, 85%, 45% and 39%

huge difference.

alita

HSC
zenger69 said:
Thats lucky,

there's four people in total in my geography class. Two of them do absolute nothing, whilst me and another person try to beat each other for number one.

87%, 85%, 45% and 39%

huge difference.
yeah there's about 15 people in my geo class... most of them get pretty average marks but there's one girl that gets pretty identical marks to me. and another whose marks have really improved lately. for example in our last two assessments we both got 100% and 90%... I'm currently beating her by one mark. God I hope she didn't beat me in the trial. :/ I guess the competition is good though as it definatelly motivates me to study more.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
zenger69 said:
87%, 85%, 45% and 39%

huge difference.
That sounds a bit like my chem class. Theres four of us, the last assessment marks were 100, 95, 95, 45. Someones not pulling their weight...

But as for geo, I'm coming first (I think) but I do it by correspondence, so I know from my reports that there are 3 people in my class, but I dont know them or what theyre getting. Did the trial last thursday... can't wait to get my mark back. I think I did alright... not spectacular though... have to wait and see I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)