trials (1 Viewer)

ecouch

HSC
havent got our exams fully back yet but for section 1 (multi) i got 14/15 2 (short answer) 23/25 and the ecosystems at risk essay 18/20 so all up 55/60 so far im first by 5 marks but that is all going to change in the last two essays

firehose

HSC
I got 89% for my trials.... I think my teacher took the multiple choice Qs from Independent but made up the rest himself. I got 19 for the ecosystems and urban essays but got 13 for eco activity- yuck.

Came 2nd... some guy got 93%. Third 83%. There's 8 people doing it and lowest guy was 66%.

Zenger--> Especially in small candidatures, it's really bad for someone to be getting really low.... 'cos in the final exam it can pull the rest of you guys down quite a lot... which is quite unfair really.

fakingtheday

HSC
Hmm yeah.

In multi i got 13/15, but thing that shat me was that i had 15/15 but i changed two answers right at the end. Soo cut. Our teacher marks exceptionally hard, he's so enthusiastic and great though; the only guy i know who interrupts himself.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I guess, all you can do is concentrate on the HSC and learn everything you need to learn.

Unless you can scab some marks, look at the standard packages because CSSA trials was the same as 2002 Q1.
Then compare ur essays and see if your mark is fair.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
i only got 71%. i took it for granted that the test was weighted in favour of skills, the extended response was only 5% of internal, skills=25%. i got 91% for skills, so i don't give a shit.

but i still topped

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
got 91.5/100

wooooohhhhhooooooooooo

I think our class lost it on the multiple choice. Everyone got 12 or less. We did the catholic trials, except the ecosystem question was changed to management.

I think the reason was because we did the ecosystem question for our half yearlies.

so yeh.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
fakingtheday said:
congrats heaps dude. I got 15/15 for multiple choice, but at the end i second guessed and changed two!!
Thanks. I have a basic rule: never change multiple choice answers unless u are ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT DOUBT, CERTAIN that u have the wrong answer. if u are still unsure...trust urself enough to go with ur first instinct.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
alita said:
If you were talking to me I didn't do the catholic...

We went through our paper today, I made so many stupid mistakes! I only got 10/15 for multiple choice... In all 3 of our skills assessments I got 14 or 15! I always screw up when it matters most. Also ran out of time for the second and third essays. Anyway I guess I can learn from the trial and hopefully do better in the HSC.

I'm now worried about how the rest of the class is going to do in the HSC... only 3 out of 16 people in our class passed the trial. That can't be good. :/ According to my teacher someone even wrote about the 'urban dynamics operating in Mount Keira'... um yeah...

Well i'm sure some urban dynamics are occurring.........

alita

HSC
zenger69 said:
Well i'm sure some urban dynamics are occurring.........
yeah but the point i was trying to make was that was our ecosystems at risk case study... this person was hardly ever in class so she thought it was the urban dynamic case study. :/ Anyway I'm sure there are some urban dynamics, but she obviously didn't write about them as she got 1/20...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)