• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trials (1 Viewer)

Antwan23q

God
HSC
lol thats pretty damn funny. When does everyones trials start? mine start 1st of august

FinalFantasy

HSC
I do speak english(at school), yea i agree it is useful in life but HSC english.... uggh

HayleeKate

HSC
English: pfft, they tell you because its your worst subject you should do more work for it... maybe I shouldnt have spent the limited time allocated to homework these holidays on english, because now Ive got those 2 units sorted out, I've got 4 units of maths trials coming up and I havent done a single mathematical equation in over 2 weeks. But hell, I'll do 'fine' rather than 'disappiontingly' in my 2 units of english. Friggin excellent.

richz

velox said:
Well you do speak it. English does give you important skills in life.
forms and features of language, analysing texts?? does that help in the future, im not gonna analyse wats inside and tv and rite an essay on it :p

Antwan23q

God
HSC
hahah so i guess its safe to say that the people good at maths are generally bad at english

FinalFantasy

HSC
"hahah so i guess its safe to say that the people good at maths are generally bad at english"

Rench is good at maths and english

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
"hahah so i guess its safe to say that the people good at maths are generally bad at english"

Rench is good at maths and english
I'm no good at English or Maths in the scheme of things. Had I gone to a selective school, I'd most likely get wasted or at the very least, relegated to a ranking of about 80/150 for both English and Maths... :p

HayleeKate

HSC
I come the same ranks in ext maths as I do in advanced english, but I think thats because I go to 2 english classes [in my free periods I go to another english class to learn everything twice].

FinalFantasy

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I'm no good at English or Maths in the scheme of things. Had I gone to a selective school, I'd most likely get wasted or at the very least, relegated to a ranking of about 80/150 for both English and Maths... :p
lol this "selective school" ur referring to would have to be James Ruse

ishq

brown?
HSC
My English and Maths ranks are the same. Of course it gets interesting when you notice the marks corresponding to these ranks :D

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
My rank in english is more than 100 places worse than in maths :D . No one at my school is really good at both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)