trials (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Hey. Does anyone here, particually costume, have to have all of their renderings and perlim sketches done by the trials?
because my teacher has told us that we have to have it all done by the performance day, in other words this thursday!
and it makes it worse that in the holidays, our teacher took up our log books and everything we had done on the last day of school, so i didnt have any of my sketches to do my renderings from, im currently trying so hard to do all four renderings, and i had finished one, when i realised that i wrote the wrong name on it! in permanent texta! so peeved.
and along with all this, i have my ancient exam tomorrow and i have to learn two whole topics..
so anyway, the question, how much has your teacher told you to ahve dont by the trials??

Agent_Soda

HSC
We havent specifically been set a limit on how much we have to have down before trials. My trials dont finish until Friday the 19th and i believe Drama IP's are due on the 22nd? So i finished all of mine before trials started! So.... relieved!

lilmissqt

HSC
Ahhhh

well if you think you are stressing i have just finished two final ones and just finished drawin my other two...i have written one character analysis and half of another so i have another 2 n 1/2 to go as well as the rationale and 4 prelims so ahh.... n its due the 22nd... i just finished my textiles on due this moday n tomorrow i have my mathamatics and community anf families trials...along with another assesment for english i feel im chasing my tail (if i had one) constantly...

Cant wait for school to be over FOREVER

whitneyfaith

woop whoop whoop
HSC
yeah I don't finish trials until this friday either. My drama teacher wants our stuff by that friday. I'm doing prom and prog, and I have done press release, flyer and program, but i need a better computer than mine to handle the file size of an A3 poster. So alot of study is going to be sacraficed in order to finish poster :S I get queasy just thinking about the coming week! I go to sydney in the middle of it! Stupid debating final!

lilmissqt

HSC
yea well my finals are all done now i just have to do my written part..like the rationale and character analysis and kinda log my work lol...well my drama trial is this friday i have already handed my essays in and got the mark i got a b++ n she said if i add some stuff in it will be an a! yay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)