Trials (1 Viewer)

Kakie

how do you get full marks for spking??
the higjhest ive ever got is 19.5!! what gets me that .5 more?? grrr

Hottieflossy

wat i dont get is how my spanish teacher gave 19 out of 20 for speaking and spanish is my native tongue and then my italian teacher gives me full marks for it(im not italian and i have no italian family) and shes a really hard marker. Apparently i lack sophistication when i speak spanish.

Kakie

haha oops
voglio imparare lo spagnolo! e di avere la capacita` di parlarlo correntemente sarebbe un sogno,
mentre parlo di sogni, ieri sera ho sognato che ero in italia di nuovo!! ma ho sognato in italiano era meravigliosa!!
e anke, s2ophie credo che eri tu: la madre di alessio e` morta 3 giorni fa!!
se sapete cosa direi ad alessio, dimmi le cose xke nn so cosa dirlo!
notte

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Kakie
haha oops
voglio imparare lo spagnolo! e di avere la capacita` di parlarlo correntemente sarebbe un sogno,
mentre parlo di sogni, ieri sera ho sognato che ero in italia di nuovo!! ma ho sognato in italiano era meravigliosa!!
e anke, s2ophie credo che eri tu: la madre di alessio e` morta 3 giorni fa!!
se sapete cosa direi ad alessio, dimmi le cose xke nn so cosa dirlo!
notte
Quando avro' perfezionata la mia conoscenza della lingua italiana, mi piacerebbe studiare lo spagnolo e poi il francese.

I don't know what you should say to alessio! Its almost impossible to know what to say so say whatever feels right.

Last edited:

Hottieflossy

lo spagnolo sarebbe facile per gente che parla italiano...le due lingue non sono molte diverse. anche io voglio apprendere il francese. ma la prima cosa che voglio fare andare in italia per un anno perche un fatto che una lingua si apprende con ottimali risultati nel paese di origine.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
lo spagnolo sarebbe facile per gente che parla italiano...le due lingue non sono molte diverse. anche io voglio apprendere il francese. ma la prima cosa che voglio fare andare in italia per un anno perche un fatto che una lingua si apprende con ottimali risultati nel paese di origine.
si', sarebbe eccellente!

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
I did the ILTA paper as well and i thought the listening was way hard..i only got 17 out of 25 for it. the rest was ok and overall i got 84 out of 100 including speaking(i got full marks for that)
haha i got 84 out of 100 too! we just got it back.

s2ophie

HSC
listening was definately my worst but i came second in my class for that part so it didn't really matter.

i did better in the writing than i thought i would and i only lost 2 marks for the reading passages.

Did your teachers have anything to say about the reading and responding question - the email between elio and stefania? My teacher could understand the confusion we had because it was dfiicult to work out who was from where. I think we decided Elio was in Australia and Stefania was in Italy but it was confusing because Elio is an italian name and because she said she would be under amountain of books in march. Ah well

I'm stoked because i am still 1st in my class even though i came 2nd in that exam. yay!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
good job!

yeah i couldn't figure that out either. i think i figured they were bith aussies, and just wrote like that.. quite a bit confusing

Kakie

you kno wwhat i told alessio, i think, i said i want you to know that im there for u and if you ever need to talk call me and if you ever need me to hug you, hug yourself and pretend its me, f**k knows if that s what it translated to when i told him but NEWAI!!

have you guys read some of the reading responding papers from last year (theyr on the cd!) umm one person wrote in spanish we had so much fun translating from spanish to itlaian becos we have no idea what the spanish stuff meant, it was so amusing!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you kno wwhat i told alessio, i think, i said i want you to know that im there for u and if you ever need to talk call me and if you ever need me to hug you, hug yourself and pretend its me, f**k knows if that s what it translated to when i told him but NEWAI!!

have you guys read some of the reading responding papers from last year (theyr on the cd!) umm one person wrote in spanish we had so much fun translating from spanish to itlaian becos we have no idea what the spanish stuff meant, it was so amusing!!
oh thats sweet
well no we haven't seen them yet but we will at some time, spanish in italian?? must've got mixed up!

Kakie

it was a classic!!
es buono!! lol
anyway ho bevuto tanti caffe` e ho mangiato troppo cioccolato, sono alta(high!!)!
allora, ciao ciao

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mmmm cioccolato e caffe... y r all the things which taste good bad for u??

Kakie

because the world is against us
siamo contro il mondo (i know its backwards, THATS HOW ITS SPOSED TO BE!!!)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
is it really? we are against the world, is the same as the world is against us? i spose it means the same thing, hey

s2ophie

HSC
because the world is against us
siamo contro il mondo (i know its backwards, THATS HOW ITS SPOSED TO BE!!!)
I KNOW ITS HOW IT SPOSED TO BE! (sorry just wanted to get in on the yelling action. if it was the other way it would be a split infinitive!

Kakie

what i meant in a sublte way is that we have to stand together against the world and all the crap it throws at us...cioe siamo contro il mondo

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*comes our from hiding* yeah, i get it. i was hiding at that split infinitive thats i've never heard of!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)