trick to improve writing speed (1 Viewer)

Hiheyhello

HSC
so basically what i do is arrange the writing booklet so that the page that im writing on is directly on the desk, rather than on top of the other pages, and it like doubles my speed coz less friction or whatever.

but do you guys reckon that it’s fine to do that coz it usually makes ur writing sound louder … always done it for internals but now idk coz like is externals harsher??

Hiheyhello

HSC
just do it who cares if others get annoyed by the loud noises. that will just give u an advantage bc it will prevent the other students from focusing, therefore allowing u to sabotage them
lol i want my grade to do well but okay, i’ll do it as long as it’s legal

Hiheyhello

HSC
im just being paranoid now, aren’t i

also bloody hell i wish that i’d invested in a nessa approved stopwatch

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
lol i want my grade to do well but okay, i’ll do it as long as it’s legal
it seems like a very fair technique if it helps you write faster then totally go for it, everyone's pens are gonna be scratching on their papers so dw about that, if not the pen scratching it's the foot tapping and aggressive page flipping lol everyone makes some type of sound

icycledough

HSC
That is a good tip to have it separately on the desk as it's more stable. I wouldn't worry about writing sound because in a hall where there will be 100+ students writing, no one's going to be concerned about the minor sounds coming from your table; they will all be immersed and concentrating on their exam. Anything to make you write faster, AS LONG as the writing is quality writing and it is legible, go for it.

zizi2003_

HSC
I feel bad for my English class because when I’m writing, I literally create an earthquake and shake a lot and breath loudly. So yeah..
im still confused if youre in year 9 or 12
but either way, dont feel bad for ur class lol u cant control exam anxiety on the spot

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
nah bonus 10 atar points bc smelt so good it could be bottled up and sold as perfume
Well you have demonstrate a chemical reaction within a HSC exam so, it’s quite rare to get that achievement
Chemical equation: Eggs(s) bake beans(s) -> a fucking ripper of a fart(g)

• Love
Reactions: 8=D

5uckerberg

HSC
Well you have demonstrate a chemical reaction within a HSC exam so, it’s quite rare to get that achievement
Chemical equation: Eggs(s) bake beans(s) -> a fucking ripper of a fart(g)
Eggs_{s}+Baked Beans_{s}
Eggs is sulfur Baked Beans is the dihydrogen
There, all of them are gases

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)