Tricks on Picking up other gay guyz (1 Viewer)

seanlanos

HSC
Im Sean. I'm Bisexual... 17 m Penrith - Western Sydney. How r u? Me, fine... Great. Now we all know wat Gaydar is. Its how good u can suss out when ppl r fags, yeh?. Kewl Kewl. Now, some ppl have a gaydar of "0" zilch, zero, nothing. Others have a gaydar of "10" points. They relllllly know when a masculine butch chap at the supermaket (couldnt pick him for a thin straw in a haystack) takes it up the ass. Now, How good is your gaydar?

For me. Well. I'm not "out" 2 much of my school, except close friends. I wouldnt mind havin a b/f 4 a change. But hey. Dunno how 2 pick 'em up. :cool:

C'mon Ladies/Gents. Ideas.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Um... a gay guy tried to chat me up out of the blue once...
He juss started by telling me how similar I looked to sumone he knew...
lol thats a classic :p

HSC
shake ya ass but watch ya self shake ya ass show him wat u workin wit

or

walk up to him, grab his cock, and be like 'i wanna work this till i cant work it no more' then take it from there

u go girlfriend

Last edited:

toisthbe

Evil Member
hiphophorray123 said:
u go girlfriend
i have friends that are gay, and they actaully high five each other and say 'u go girlfriend', when they make a joke or something.

im still kinda of scared of them, especially when they're drunk. (they might OVERPOWER me and ANAL me.. YOU NEVER KNOW! OK!!!@#!@$!#!)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
There is an absolute defence in the NSW common law that you can use, I forget the case, but basically, if you murder a man who makes a homosexual advance on you, you use it and be set free ;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
There is an absolute defence in the NSW common law that you can use, I forget the case, but basically, if you murder a man who makes a homosexual advance on you, you use it and be set free ;)
haha, i very much doubt that would be applicable today. judicial law-making will depart from that precedent. but do me nice and give me an authority :)

HSC
Frigid said:
haha, i very much doubt that would be applicable today. judicial law-making will depart from that precedent. but do me nice and give me an authority :)

no, it still exists, it was established as acceptable in Australia in the 1997 case of thomas green V the queen (queen as in the crown not a gay person lol)..its can be both complete and partial defence....funny though because if its partial someone uses it and gets their murder sentence reduced to manslaughter and goes to gaol and gets raped up the ass lol

santaslayer

HSC
hmmmm...hsc legal studies...?

i think ive heard that case as well...

never used it in my exams though...

lengstar

HSC
look for a BOS user named mack. he has a gaydar rating of 11.

HSC
seanlanos said:
Im Sean. I'm Bisexual... 17 m Penrith - Western Sydney. How r u? Me, fine... Great. Now we all know wat Gaydar is. Its how good u can suss out when ppl r fags, yeh?. Kewl Kewl. Now, some ppl have a gaydar of "0" zilch, zero, nothing. Others have a gaydar of "10" points. They relllllly know when a masculine butch chap at the supermaket (couldnt pick him for a thin straw in a haystack) takes it up the ass. Now, How good is your gaydar?

For me. Well. I'm not "out" 2 much of my school, except close friends. I wouldnt mind havin a b/f 4 a change. But hey. Dunno how 2 pick 'em up. :cool:

C'mon Ladies/Gents. Ideas.

good on you for being up front with everyone. however, i think someone should warn you that you might end up paying for it, as theres a few people on these boards that won't appreciate ur honesty, much less ur sexuality.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah Malcom Thomas Green v. The Queen (1997). It's a very exhaustive judgement though :p

HSC
i was at a gig one time and this girl grabbed my arse and proceeded to try and pick me up while i was drunk: "hey, i met you before!" and i was thinking that i'd never seen her in my entire life.
if she was hott it would of been okay, but she wasn't that great.

i think i need a change of scenery as well, sorry boys, but you just don't cut it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Partial defence of provocation...A case called Green

He asked 'why didnt the person subject to the non violent sexual advance not just walk away?'
hear-hear...

so essentially it lessens the severity of the charge to that of manslaughter?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
hear-hear...

so essentially it lessens the severity of the charge to that of manslaughter?
There is a similar defence that is used occasionaly in the USA, commonly reffered to as "gay panic defence" rarely successful enough to get aquittal but occasionaly successful in reducing sentence. The basic premise behind it is that when subjected to advances by a homosexual an odinary person may be driven to a temporary state of insanity where they would do things that they wouldn't do normally, such as murder.

Was being used in the case of Matthew Shepard, until both attackers pleaded and got multiple life sentances without the possibilty of parole.

seanlanos

HSC
Albert K. Holic said:
good on you for being up front with everyone. however, i think someone should warn you that you might end up paying for it, as theres a few people on these boards that won't appreciate ur honesty, much less ur sexuality.
Thanks for the message. But it doesnt bother me what ppl think and say. Its a free country. Call me a fag!!! Lol. do what you want.

You guyz have completely changed the topic LOL... The topic was "tricks on how to pick up other gay guyz"...
currently, the topic has become way off into legal studies and stuff...
The legal advice is appreciated... but ofcourse, I wouldn't be stupid enough to feel a guy up, or make a "homosexual advance" on a guy lol. That would be a form of sexual harrassment, as well as put me in danger of an inverse reaction.

This is why im asking "Tips on HOW to pick up other... " lol
Well. thanks guyzzz!!! i'll need this knowledge in court of law, *if ever*. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)