Lies.

Boy & Bear (new one)
The Presets
Empire of the Sun
Powderfinger
Silverchair
etc.
etc.

So much fucking good music coming out of Australia right now, just check out Triple J Unearthed.
lol man out of all the names you could have come up with, only the first 2 are any good the next 3 are crap

also nah i dont listen to triple j because i am not lame and a sheep

occer

HSC
N/A
Agree with above.

Karnivool, Midnight Juggernauts and Architecture in Helsinki are decent aussie bands I can think off the top of my head though.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
lol man out of all the names you could have come up with, only the first 2 are any good the next 3 are crap

also nah i dont listen to triple j because i am not lame and a sheep
Yeah man. You're so Indie. And full of rebellious teen angst. I wish I could hate on the Establishment as much as you. I wish I viewed my taste in music as a fashion statement like you do and that I could be so insecure about what people think of me that I have to constantly stay ahead of the music trends just to try and make myself look cool, cos obviously you have little else going for you. You're a sick cunt.

philphie

Banned
HSC
no offence JonathanM but you could have chosen MUCH better examples.

BlackDragon

HSC
Yeah man. You're so Indie. And full of rebellious teen angst. I wish I could hate on the Establishment as much as you. I wish I viewed my taste in music as a fashion statement like you do and that I could be so insecure about what people think of me that I have to constantly stay ahead of the music trends just to try and make myself look cool, cos obviously you have little else going for you. You're a sick cunt.
*like*

music isn't a trend.

BlackDragon

HSC
No i didn't mean that it was out of fashion, I meant that fashion shouldn't even apply to music and that we should judge it purely on its creative merit.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah idk if it's real or not, but if it is... i've never even heard of that song lol

HSC
what you mean you can't pick it apart from the ten billion other pretentious wank indie folk acts out there

i think people care too much though, really. people on my fb are are all like richard kingsmill needs to resign! this is bullshit! .. does anyone care that much? i know i don't

BlackDragon

HSC
what you mean you can't pick it apart from the ten billion other pretentious wank indie folk acts out there

i think people care too much though, really. people on my fb are are all like richard kingsmill needs to resign! this is bullshit! .. does anyone care that much? i know i don't
Lol really? Its just a music countdown really. It shouldn't matter too much.

debts

HSC
N/A
mumford and who?

i am really disconnected with today's youth

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
it's just a lame list. anyway since when did any of these people want their bands that they are in love with to have any recognition, i thought they were all about i'm the only one that knows this band so i own it dealy

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
it's just a lame list. anyway since when did any of these people want their bands that they are in love with to have any recognition, i thought they were all about i'm the only one that knows this band so i own it dealy
:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)