• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trivia Night (1 Viewer)

nemesis07

{Shift2Drift}
HSC
Hey all, I'm interested in trivia night and so are a couple of friends. I jus wanted to know how it works. Like how many ppl in a group, prizes, what sort of questions u get.. you know.. everything.. never ever been to a trivia night ever. So any opinions on trivia and what the workings are.. jus send a post this way. Thanks..

Gomer

HSC
I want to try out trivia night, but i got no friends. :(

LOL

-- Gomer

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Which trivia are you talking about? Unibar Trivia or an external trivia night?

If it's Unibar Trivia you're asking about, here are the steps.

1) Turn up to unibar at either 12:30 or 3:30 on Tuesdays
2) When Trivia is annouced to be starting, go to the unibar stage and collect your sheet, 1 sheet for each person. So if you and 5 friends are playing, get 6 sheets.
3) The sheet will have two halves to it, exactly the same, you're suppose to have both.
4) Watch trivia questions on TV Screens inside Unibar and answer questions on both sides of the sheet.
5) When trivia is over, tear the sheet in half and hand in one side to the unibar stage guys.
6) Mark your answers which are given out after questions and sheets are collected.
7) Count your score, they'll yell out scores and if you got that or higher, head to the front to collect one of many prizes on offer.
8) If you suck and don't get a good score, you can play heads and tails for drink vouchers. Rules are you all stand out the front, the trivia guy flips a coin, you pick heads or tails, if you lose you sit down, if you win, you continue until you're the only one standing.

Oh, and always make sure you're drinking and eating while playing, it's just an unwritten rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)